Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2014, 09:16 PM   #153
MVP

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by magicman32
This game looks absolutely awesome and looks really improved from 2k14. Animations look to be a lot smoother. I love what I'm seeing this year.

I would like to see 2k tighten up on some of the sliding that happens on some of the defense and catch animations. I would also like them to finally tackle defensive stance off ball. I hate when players off ball go into an on ball defensive stance. It makes the game look less realistic and the user loses a natural basketball feel when playing. They really need to add more off ball defensive animations. I really can't stand trying to run back down court after a made basket and your player goes into a on ball defensive stands. 2k please look to correct this in the future.

Game is looking great overall and I can't wait to get it on the 7th.
I totally agree. The only gripe I have with the game is the foot sliding. They can't seem to eliminate it & it's the only thing holding the game back in my opinion. Players just slide into position when receiving passes or players feet will slide into position when waiting for the rebound on free throws, etc...Don't get me wrong the game looks amazing otherwise & the level of authenticity & signature animations is the best of any sports game hands down. It's just that with the game looking so realistic now, things like foot sliding & motion shifting really stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully we can get this tightened up in a patch.....
Old 10-02-2014, 09:23 PM   #154
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Maybe they fixes it in the patch?
hopefully... you can't tease a good Curry shot FINALLY in a trailer - something we've been dying to see in 2K - and then ultimately not give it to the people..

Last edited by Rondee; 10-02-2014 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:25 PM   #155
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOut32
Having Steve Kerr doing color commentary really takes the immersion out of the presentation for me personally. I thought about what some of you have mentioned, about it being too far in development to replace him, but I saw the MIN vs NYK video and heard him mention Sam D being on 5 teams in 5 years. That would mean he'd have had to record his lines after he was hired after the NYK/DAL trade. I find it hard to believe that 2K couldn't replace him in time to have the game ready. This, plus Still having Clark Kellogg (Not an NBA analyst), No halftime show, No in-game "Around the league" highlights show, or a full NBA on TNT cast. I really wish 2K would expand the Dev Team & put forth the resources to truly create a Next GEN presentation for their flagship sports franchise. Just my 2 cents. Still excited to play.
I agree. While it's not a deal breaker, it still hurts the immersion having Steve Kerr still commentating. I would've rather them completely removed Kerr & just have 2 commentators than have Kerr as a coach & a commentator smh.

I'm all for the Shaq & Ernie pregame show but if it's at the expense of eliminating the halftime highlights & around the league udpates then that's EXTREMELY disappointing. Please tell me we still have a halftime show? That's one of the best parts of 2K's presentation! Say it ain't so???

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 10-02-2014 at 09:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

LOVE how active the CPU big men are..espcially dieng in that one vid. they were always looking to set down screens or ball screens, etc. CPU pick and roll game is nice too
Old 10-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #157
dtq
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
who said these are from the retail version anyway? if it wasn't confirmed then it's a possibility.

if these are, then they got it right for the trailer, then screwed it up when it went gold..
These videos are from an OS user who got his hands on a retail (confirmed) copy of the game.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:35 PM   #158
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

If they haven't already they need to add Sam Cassell to the Clippers bench as an assistant coach. He was still on the Wizards probably will be in a roster update.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #159
Rookie

Ronnie2k just confirmed preloading for 2k15 should happen tomorrow on Steam. I can't post a link because I have less than five posts but if you go on the 2k15 forum on steam you'll see.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #160
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
But if the sleeves/accessories are dark, the unis should be too. But the blacks on the unis are just that washed out. It should look dark dark. Not this grayish color again.
Seems people find ANYTHING complain about !!

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »