Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Reposting for the bold parts of post. Needs to be in day 1 patch also..
good catch!
Old 10-02-2014, 06:48 PM   #114
Banned

Samm27's Arena

The more i see of this game the less excited i become. Courts have taken a massive hit, instead of looking better they are worse. Sideline bench players look worse graphically. Players faces still not scanned, seems 2k have somethings against the Clippers or something with the amount of players looking horrible. Melo still does not have his beard and unable to edit/add/remove headbands. Oh and no half time show…disappointing. Was really excited for this but the little things are piling up
Old 10-02-2014, 06:50 PM   #115
Rookie

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN ...

I'm taking off the 7th and 8th from work just to play this can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by angelstrout; 10-02-2014 at 06:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 06:52 PM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondee
"Tipped passes" is not a problem. It's called physics. A bad pass and an NBA player's body part along the passing lane will cause it.

Happens a lot in real life, you know.

Passes are not supposed to automagically appear on the receiver's hands. The ball has to travel through space. if anything, a tipped pass shows the ball physics is legit.
The thing is A LOT of passes in 2k aren't bad passes.. It would be the true basketball decision to make and the pass would still be tipped. Most users online play off ball defense because they know the amount of tipped passes you can get is waaaay easier than playing on ball defense. Maybe this year some of that will be corrected but for the most part you cant say it you have never thrown a pass that was a smart pass but it was still tipped
Old 10-02-2014, 06:56 PM   #117
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPM3...bkA8MhTxWDTnvg

Another one - Knicks vs Wolves FYI guys......
Old 10-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #118
Rookie

dregos's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The offensive/moving screen calls have been addressed - will be included in a day 1 update.
Thank you for listening to the community input.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #119
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man2116
@Da Czar... is it me or are we still being penalized for playing good Defense. In the Minnesota vs NY game around the 11:13 to 11:25 mark. JJ Barea gets his shot blocked and before anyone lands immediately gets it back. This happened a lot in 2k14 and killed the whole playing D with a purpose feeling, can that kind of stuff be fixed.
That happens in real life as well though......
Old 10-02-2014, 07:00 PM   #120
Pro

OVR: 4

This game looks absolutely awesome and looks really improved from 2k14. Animations look to be a lot smoother. I love what I'm seeing this year.

I would like to see 2k tighten up on some of the sliding that happens on some of the defense and catch animations. I would also like them to finally tackle defensive stance off ball. I hate when players off ball go into an on ball defensive stance. It makes the game look less realistic and the user loses a natural basketball feel when playing. They really need to add more off ball defensive animations. I really can't stand trying to run back down court after a made basket and your player goes into a on ball defensive stands. 2k please look to correct this in the future.

Game is looking great overall and I can't wait to get it on the 7th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »