Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, MINN vs. NY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2014, 04:10 PM   #33
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Lol at this guy taking peterson's videos and putting them on YouTube like they are his. Unless of course he had permission.
he really put his intro and his name all over those vids
its a shame
Old 10-02-2014, 04:10 PM   #34
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, Shaq & Er

Game looks amazing, what a flow! Mutch better animations, can't wait

Old 10-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #35
Pro

Jhawkfootball06's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Videos - Warriors vs. Wizards, Pelicans vs. Clippers, Shaq & Er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I was referring to the "2K hates us" comment. The community needs to simmer down every now and then.
Ahhh gotcha. All is good. But really, why 2k? 95% of the time when I use the d-pad to sub, it is to sub out gassed players. If I can't tell if they are gassed or not then that eliminates the whole reason why I use it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

I like the contact animations around the hoop. Also, I'm still really digging the sped up triple threat jabs. The slow motion alternatives killed me over the years, because jabs are typically so important in terms of exploding and setting up moves. I also liked Curry's quick release at the end of the quarter (though I did not care for the disjointed manner with which it went from Curry celebrating on the far sideline to a cut of him suddenly in the huddle, as if he teleported).

I'm in the air about contested layups. They seem close to being an automatic miss if not taken with an elite layup performer. I haven't decided if I think that's a good thing or bad thing yet. I suppose I'd have to see more of a sample. It looked like there were a couple that, while they were contested, still seemed very make-able, but knowing the system registered them as "contested", I knew they were coming back out.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #37
Rookie

"The Veal"'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Wait. Why are we still unable to see stamina when making substitutions with the d-pad?

Damn, they didn't fix that? That was always so irritating to me, how can you even judge how tired they are without pausing the game in some way, either the menu or a timeout?
Old 10-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #38
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Free throw routines while subtle, you really see how delish the graphics are up close. So much detail. Seeing tons of new animations not in 14. So slurpy
Old 10-02-2014, 04:16 PM   #39
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhawkfootball06
Wait. Why are we still unable to see stamina when making substitutions with the d-pad?

Terrible omission. agreed. Should have been brought back.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #40
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
The highlight of the video was the A.I...really impressed with their offense...

Loved this collision and the replay...

I jumped out of my seat when I saw that. And the fact that defense has to be played this year or you will be burned. That was shown by Andre Miller killing Curry with that old man game lol. Also I saw no diary products in that Wiz video. It is going to be hard for guys to jam one down in the half court without an open lane. The contact is amazing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »