Home

Madden NFL 15's Five Areas Which Need Improvement for Next Year

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15's Five Areas Which Need Improvement for Next Year within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #49
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Madden NFL 15's Five Areas Which Need Improvement for Next Year

More animations including signature animations is huge. Being able to tell the difference between a scat back and a power back should be a lot better.

Special teams note forgot to mention about actually missing a kick! On all-pro it's difficult to miss and the FGA slider does nothing which brings me to my next point...

Sliders need to be tested and more effective! We have a 100 point scale! I should easily see the difference between 0 and 50 or 50 and 100. That cannot be said currently.

Formation sub menu!! This would be huge for me. It would also be nice if you could set a RB rotation (like 2 drives RB1, next drive RB2) for teams that have closely ranked RBs. Since many teams have RBBCs we should see more of this from everyone.

Overall I do think Madden next-gen is headed in the right direction.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:43 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

This game is designed for the head to head online crowd and the tournament players. I figured that out long ago and have only rented Madden on occasion since. I'm not ripping it, they are doing what they feel is economically responsible as a corporation. As a consumer I'm forced to just play text-sims. Its just the world we live in guys. Not enough choices so we have to make the best decision we can based on the options we have. It isn't going to change.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:24 AM   #51
Rookie

MAGboyswifT27's Arena

OVR: 7
All 5!!! Plus some of my own from playing the game so far...

1. Customization for equipment-How is it that 2K and the Show has this down, EA used to, but now it's just a joke!
2. Auto Saving-For some reason it seems to not only mess up loading files but also restarting the same freaking SEA/CAR moment over too many times.
3. Play call menus need to return back to how it was..
4. CFM needs a practice mode and there should be practice unis with it too whether in CFM or in the normal practice setting.
5. Play calling in the NFL constantly changes, there needs to be a better and more accessible way of creating plays. For example Seattle's Jet Sweep Read option with Percy Harvin..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:49 PM   #52
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

How about an owner mode that freaking WORKS?

I haven't been able to play the darn thing sim-style without going bankrupt.

And as the 100,000+ owners of the Green Bay Packers have shown (by publicly releasing their balance sheets when no other team would), it's virtually IMPOSSIBLE to lose money owning an NFL team.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:15 PM   #53
Banned

I like the idea of working penalties with working sliders, more broadcast teams especially for TNF, SNF, MNF, and a bigger field sounds about right or I would like the option to change field or player size and scale it to how I like! But my top 5....

1. A Franchise mode more like ps2 05/06 days but vastly greater (cant stand playing as owner, player, coach)

2. Full customization with options on top of options! Custom cams, custom kicking meter, custom presentation! No more restrictions!!

3. A totally new layout or interface. This could be incredible!!

4. Coach ratings, coach progression, OC, DC, ST positions added to game

5. More in depth stats, record keeping, and unlockable players/legends as you reach milestones (thousands of unlockable players from years past)
Old 10-02-2014, 04:15 AM   #54
Rookie

Forget about next year lets fix this year first.

I mean seriously what's different from last years CFM. Confidence

Well Iam confident we will be waiting until October next year to play a semi decent game.
Old 10-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #55
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
I definitely agree with this article.

The game needs more emotions. Show the QB slam his fist to ground when sacked, show my Mike back slap the hip of a linemen when his suspects a run or pass. Let me see the QB slap his helmet on audibles or in loud stadiums etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #56
Rookie

I think the dev team could please many of us on the thread if they address the sliders issue. Rebuild them or whatever it takes but please make them work. As important provide us a very detailed description of what each slider will do when you change it. There are many different things we all want added but IF EA can nail down the sliders I truly think many of us on here would very excited.

What's scary now is that sliders are the 800lb gorilla in the room. No one from the madden dev team can explain anything related to sliders that would be helpful to us. I would respect EA lot more if you just manned up and said "we have no clue what they truly do, but we are committed to fixing them for our loyal and patient fan base". I would really be floored if Rex and some of the other devs would come on here and share with us what sliders they are using. Seems like a fair request from us loyal customers. I will be waiting.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »