Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-02-2014, 11:27 AM   #257
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

I aint trying complain but come on 2k. I understand waiting outside in the park to play next but waiting inside the Jordan rec center was a dumb decision. Its a video game. I want to hop straight on my ps4, call my friends up, squad up and hop right into a head to head match with another squad. The park and everything sound good but waiting to play in the rec center blew me. Also no 5v5 outside? I never played ball in any state where people ran full court 3v3. I ran whole court 4v4 before though
Old 10-02-2014, 11:41 AM   #258
Rookie

ANYONE want to start a squad on xbox one?
Old 10-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #259
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodson312
ANYONE want to start a squad on xbox one?
Im the sf i have a friend thats pg and another as a center. anyone down to play shooting guard or pf?
Old 10-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #260
Rookie

KingIcky's Arena

Ima make either a 6'5 SG or a 6'2 PG. Would love to join/make a squad. Hmu or add me on PS4 if yall wanna link up. IckyTv
Old 10-02-2014, 01:14 PM   #261
Pro

OVR: 6
Question Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcfinest
I aint trying complain but come on 2k. I understand waiting outside in the park to play next but waiting inside the Jordan rec center was a dumb decision. Its a video game. I want to hop straight on my ps4, call my friends up, squad up and hop right into a head to head match with another squad. The park and everything sound good but waiting to play in the rec center blew me. Also no 5v5 outside? I never played ball in any state where people ran full court 3v3. I ran whole court 4v4 before though

did 2k confirm you have to wait and watch in the rec center too? thats horrible, who has time to wait around to play a game, was interested in trying that mode with NBA rules and all...but might have to stick to Team Up mode. I want to get games in, not watch them...that what I have cable (ABC/TNT/ESPN) for...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 01:18 PM   #262
Rookie

This sounds like a great mode and I love how they are basically forcing you to EARN instead of BUY. But I just watch a K-Spade video and he mentioned on The Stage they have no rules. This gets bad because when you get to the high roller room you then have people reaching nonstop because now you have 20k on the line.

I'm ok with not having rules on a normal park game, but when vc period is on the line you have to incorporate rules so that the game is not turned into a hack fest.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:19 PM   #263
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I would also love to have private lobbies or park so that we can play friends n stuff 3v3. or play gamebattle 3v3.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:20 PM   #264
Rookie

Yea that's not favorable, but I guess at least it's only 5mins. I would rather not have to wait, but if I do I would just put the controller down and watch a youtube video or something to pass the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »