Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 09:23 AM   #209
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

No online sliders will be disappointing. I think it means we will have to use the defensive settings and matchups better to cover up as much as possible. Shooting difficulty should be at is hardest on HOF. VC has to be really confident in tuning the gameplay to the default sliders.

Vann,

Here is the thing for the roster I originally thought it would make the most sense to give everyone in the Sim City league a chance to give you a list of plays they wanted on their team's playbook then allow you or one of the commish's to edit the roster. However think about this if everyone changes their playbook would you be able to alter the playbook later? Will all the plays exist if a user has altered that team's playbook to remove certain plays from their playbook do they still exist somewhere else? I am not sure on that so I could be wrong though what was your experience before?

Personally I am pretty confident in the Spurs playbook as it was realistic in 2K14 and there was nothing I really wanted to add. I am really confident in that for 2K15 because Czar said he used the max play slots for them.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:26 AM   #210
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3

Why are people coming to this thread to say that customization isn't sim or not important? Customization is always important, more options equal to a better experience. I can't understand people giving arguments for a non customizable game, i just simply can't Oo
Old 10-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #211
ND

NDAlum's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
That's a lot of complaining before even getting your hands on the game. We just seen a 40 minute gameplay video played on superstar Sim that had none of the issues you describing. Custom playbooks seem to be missing so guess I have to play like the real team ? That's what a simulation is
To play devil's advocate:

This is all based on last year. Let's say we are a fan of a team and they start running particular plays and sets that aren't in their base PB but we team Team X out there which does include a play/set that is very similar to what we see in real life. I'd like the opportunity to use a CPB to add that play so I can run sets like my team currently does IRL.

I'm pretty dang disappointed in the fact that online leagues got left in the dust. Guys who create a virtual character of themselves go the hook up and guys who want a true GM experience with other humans as opposed to the CPU are out in the cold.

I'm not mad at 2K or anybody on the team, I'm just disappointed. I still think the upgrades they made to the MyLeague or association type mode are worthy of a purchase but it's yet another year that I can't play against other people in a mode that is enticing to me.

Atlanta Braves Fantasy Draft Franchise | Google Docs History
NL East Champs 5x | WS Champion 1x (2020)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 09:36 AM   #212
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
That's a lot of complaining before even getting your hands on the game. We just seen a 40 minute gameplay video played on superstar Sim that had none of the issues you describing. Custom playbooks seem to be missing so guess I have to play like the real team ? That's what a simulation is
That is not really complaining that is from known facts based off working with 2K's plays. Ronnie and LD ran what a few plays man come on. People want to be their GM, coach and get rid of plays or add plays that were either broken or didn't give a team a good look, took too long to develop etc etc. If your team's play book is lacking you should just go with it and not adjust it?

Now Czar did say he tried to get rid of broken plays and keep the action moving back to the teams base set. There is always a chance of broken plays though unless he said 100% no broken plays. There is a chance he couldn't get every single play to work without breaking.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:54 AM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 0

If it's true that there are no sliders for Online Leagues, no surprise. 2k disrespecting online users one more year. Embarrasing. Come on, year 2014...internet generation. STOP disrespecting this modes.
Old 10-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #214
Rookie

lvnba's Arena

OVR: 0

It is possible to hope for an update, a patch or something after a couple of months? Maybe they realize that this is a very fixable mistake?

Old 10-02-2014, 11:05 AM   #215
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskier
Why are people coming to this thread to say that customization isn't sim or not important? Customization is always important, more options equal to a better experience. I can't understand people giving arguments for a non customizable game, i just simply can't Oo
Trolls..no way else to put it. Some guys live to argue with strangers man.

I wonder what customization rob jones spoke of. There were some questions about admin controls that were also ignored which is concerning as everything they ignore is excluded.

Last edited by loso_34; 10-02-2014 at 11:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 11:21 AM   #216
Rookie

OVR: 6

I will be purchasing, playing and making the most of 2k15, but they really have dropped they ball with no Online Association. They say it's hard and I'm no developer but at the same time madden and MLB the show had functiong multi seasons... so it's not impossible. They should have started with it on 14. That is a staple for christ sake, it is 2014... everything is online
Www.usba.freeforums.net USA #1 SIM 2K LG ON PS4!

WWW.SOUTHERNTURNUPS.COM
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »