Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 03:59 AM   #201
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeloNYK7
no sliders no custom saved playbooks no fantasy draft. yup im spending 0 mins in this mode.
Ya then they will say no one hardly played online leagues so we got rid of them like halftime shows and everyone buttoning through them. Ya we'll no s**t because you ruined the mode and made it almost impossible for people to enjoy it! Lol!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 04:45 AM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 0

no sliders? You'll know when you hit it...ROCK BOTTOM
Old 10-02-2014, 05:10 AM   #203
MVP

I'm still confused as a motha... lol. Custom rosters for the first time ever, but no custom sliders. That'd be like if Blake Griffin came into the league for the 2015 season with Dirk's jumper but he had a 2-inch vertical leap for some reason. That's not an improvement-- it's a net neutral. The positive and negative cancel out. This seems to happen every year, too.

Just change the official motto of 2K Sports to "One step forward, one step backward." At least then people will know.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:14 AM   #204
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanFitzmagic
I'm still confused as a motha... lol. Custom rosters for the first time ever, but no custom sliders. That'd be like if Blake Griffin came into the league for the 2015 season with Dirk's jumper but he had a 2-inch vertical leap for some reason. That's not an improvement-- it's a net neutral. The positive and negative cancel out. This seems to happen every year, too.

Just change the official motto of 2K Sports to "One step forward, one step backward." At least then people will know.
Lol! Not sure I got the analogy but agree with your point and their new motto! Haha didn't they have custom rosters in game last year though? Or was that madden I'm thinking of? I swear 2k had that last year though...
Old 10-02-2014, 07:04 AM   #205
Rookie

This is a disaster ! 2k is doing everything to hinder the game for us in the league online . you ask why? because they do not see this as no interest , because the interest is VC ! 2k shame that they do not you respect the most die-hard fans of the series!

I want to cancel my pre order !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 08:40 AM   #206
Just started!

We want custom sliders in OA

I am quite upset and disappointed to learn that there is no customization of the sliders in the OA.
I think a big **** because to play this game mode , we do not like the cheeser game, we like a simulated mode as close to reality.
Sure 2k has implemented some good sliders can customize but if we can address some bugs that the game every year brings.
I will not lie and say that I will not buy the 2k15 is the best basketball game on the market and keep buying but things like this and nba live each year getting a little more battery , we'll see what happens the following year, if 2k continues to disappoint his audience
Old 10-02-2014, 09:09 AM   #207
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

What if the out of the box sliders are good ? I've always played on hof sim online and thought it was pretty good. Especially now since we're gonna have good rosters out of the box.
Old 10-02-2014, 09:13 AM   #208
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Wow that's just awful! How do you not allow custom slider adjustments in a league? So I guess we have to live with 5 fouls per game, no one ever in foul trouble, 3's falling at high rate, inside shots and contested shots falling at high rates, etc? We have to trust they got it right for online play? In our league We like to play hall of fame because of smaller windows on shot success but from sounds of it all star sim was there main focus and is where they focused their energy as well as what the default online settings will be set at which leaves us no choice really but to have to play with those settings as well.

In years past we have adjusted blocks way up in 13 as there were no blocks and we had to adjust on ball defense because in online it was horrible trying to stay in front of defender with lag so we would counter that with higher on ball d. Then 2k never seems to get contact in the paint right with a nice balance so this is always another area we had to tweak. All of these things are for us to get sim experience that WE felt was sim and made the game more realistic and fun. With all the preaching of customization this year it's very disappointing to hear they didn't give us ANY in this area. It's not like this hasn't been discussed. If your going to have a online league then IMO do it right and listen to the community. Why take away something like this? As much as practice plays mode being gone last year and the disappointment I felt I did understand the short cycle and it being 1st year on next gen but this one has me baffled...

Then when it comes to no saved play books that means I'd have to waste 10 minutes before every game to add the plays that 1- aren't broken (hope none are this year as I know czar has worked hard to eliminate those but highly doubt this will be case) and 2- eliminate useless plays with not great action or takes too long to get into action I want and 3- add plays more conducive to my team and style that I want to play like or with. Not to mention I have to wait another 5-10 minutes for my opponent to adjust his play book. What a waste of time!

My only hope is with custom rosters we can add and adjust play books being tied to roster and then take them into our online league. Fingers crossed!

Apparently 2k now needs to hire a online league guru to help them in this area too... I do want to thank czar for having the ***** to answer the tough questions though and not running from it. I'd rather know now then wonder is it in? I knew the answer when we heard no answer though! It's their MO! Lol!

I'm so bummed about this now I'M wanting to #blowtheinternetup & #shutdowninternetmyselfwithwtfwereuthinking2kOnlin eleaguesajokenocustomizationwhat?!?!?!
That's a lot of complaining before even getting your hands on the game. We just seen a 40 minute gameplay video played on superstar Sim that had none of the issues you describing. Custom playbooks seem to be missing so guess I have to play like the real team ? That's what a simulation is

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »