Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-02-2014, 01:29 AM   #401
Banned

Dunk77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYoung28
It's confirmed no halftime show? If it is, that's terrible. I wish I could just sit in on their decision makings on situations like this. Remove the whole show because people skip through it?

Just like real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 02:15 AM   #402
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
They sweat...though not as noticeable during gameplay...you can see it on Kobe at the end highlights
Yeah, it's unfortunate that we don't get as much of the glisten of sweat and reflection highlights as last year since they tweaked their shaders. But the skin lighting sometimes looks nearly real as a result. It would have been nice to have both (oily highlights weren't quite bright enough last year actually).
Old 10-02-2014, 04:41 AM   #403
Rookie

OVR: 7

Some people disable the commentaries cause they don't like them, others many songs cause they get repetitive, others skip the pregame intros, should they cut them too from the game?
I personally never touched the park or mycarreer, may I suggest you remove that next year?

More seriously I thought this was a game for everyone? Some people care more about authenticity and broadcast feel than all your mypark, VC stuff. Continue to make a game for all bball fans and stop removing features please.
Old 10-02-2014, 05:16 AM   #404
Pro

lgxjames's Arena

OVR: 14

Just here to voice my opinion but it's been stated by plenty others already.

I'm #TeamPresentation so this halftime thing is bothersome to me, I'm really sour on the implied reason it may have been scaled. I must be honest, I'm continuously fearful of my sports games turning into youtube promoting "myplayer" focused type games.

Year after year I get on these forums and beg for more dynamic, authentic presentation...postgame shows, weekly wrap shows, real draft presentation. At this point I just want to know if it's even being considered, Any of them? one of them? maybe? I could even find satisfaction if it was just said to me "Yea uh no...We're probably not gonna do any of those anytime soon"...Atleast I would know to stop high hoping every year...Cause man, It's hard hoping for something year after year...I don't know if people realize a year is along time to hope for a "maybe it's in this year".
Old 10-02-2014, 05:58 AM   #405
Rookie

Really wish they just created another game that they do every 2 years or so with only the myplayer, VC, park stuff separated from the main game and just keep the focus on the actual NBA for the annual 2K series.

Would be interesting to see even for statistics sake the sales of both games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #406
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Some people disable the commentaries cause they don't like them, others many songs cause they get repetitive, others skip the pregame intros, should they cut them too from the game?
I personally never touched the park or mycarreer, may I suggest you remove that next year?

More seriously I thought this was a game for everyone? Some people care more about authenticity and broadcast feel than all your mypark, VC stuff. Continue to make a game for all bball fans and stop removing features please.
Mlb the show has an option to play with broadcast presentation or quick play. They could've done something like that.
Old 10-02-2014, 08:56 AM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
Get rid of any animations where they help someone off the ground for the other team. That happens very rarely, if ever IRL.

Also noticed that once a player's warmups come off, they don't come back. That should be fixed, or at least have them put on a shooting shirt. It's a small detail, but that's where we're at with 2K now lol.
I've been wanting this for years. Nobody sits on an nba bench without at least a shooting shirt on
Old 10-02-2014, 09:10 AM   #408
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr33mo
I've been wanting this for years. Nobody sits on an nba bench without at least a shooting shirt on
Nba live 10 had it the best so far so I'm sure it can be done again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »