Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2014, 08:06 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK

I'm actually thinking about running as a center so I may need ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipfamilia
If anyone needs a tall athletic SG on their squad for PS4 message me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 08:08 PM   #202
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
Hate to be a downer but I have a feeling that VC is gonna run this mode. I have a feeling 2k is gonna cash out on people who are willing to pay to have their players with absurdly high overalls. That seems like it would be the only thing that would hold this mode back somewhat.
No. Youtuber Shakedown2012 said even with 500,000 vc he was only able to get his player to an 83 overall
Old 10-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #203
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
Message me, I'll add you later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking to be a defensive center who mainly gets it done in the post if you need me.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:12 PM   #204
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

Man, I'm really feeling the potential for this mode, time to finally dust off my virtual sneakers and try to get back hardcore into basketball gaming.

I love the idea of having a rec for sim balling and requiring people to wait "for next", it really creates an element of each game mattering more. I feel for those that don't have time to wait for a game or hold the court if they won but I guess this mode is only for when people have a few hours or more to kill. With the "Rep" feature and people standing around with their squads, presumably voice chatting on their systems, while watching games, could create a fun atmosphere.

Now I'll probably have to spend at least two weeks playing offline just to get my skills decent.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:20 PM   #205
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Man, I'm really feeling the potential for this mode, time to finally dust off my virtual sneakers and try to get back hardcore into basketball gaming.

I love the idea of having a rec for sim balling and requiring people to wait "for next", it really creates an element of each game mattering more. I feel for those that don't have time to wait for a game or hold the court if they won but I guess this mode is only for when people have a few hours or more to kill. With the "Rep" feature and people standing around with their squads, presumably voice chatting on their systems, while watching games, could create a fun atmosphere.

Now I'll probably have to spend at least two weeks playing offline just to get my skills decent.
No worries man. Everyone will be trash for a while. Boys actually have to work to be good. I'm looking forward to this but I'm one of those people who really don't have time to wait for an entire 5 minute game to end.

However I'm looking forward to this a lot. I'm so glad it's Sim because the park was almost completely unplayable for me with the glitching and spamming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 08:23 PM   #206
Rookie

BigSean715's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyk_fatboy
I play big man myself i hope the rebounding is fixed, i think im going to mess around with hibbert, Marc Gasol, Tyson Chandler etc in a few regular quick match games before i make my player for the squad/park mode just to see if im comfortable with the rebounding this year. I remember in 2k14 it felt like my center had a bowling ball in his shoes he barely jumped for the rebound and would even miss the ball when he clearly was in position to grab it lol
Yeah I hope it's fixed too. I plan on making my 7 footer but I won't spend any VC on him until I'm satisfied with the number of rebounds I'm getting.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:31 PM   #207
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlesadams3rd
No. Youtuber Shakedown2012 said even with 500,000 vc he was only able to get his player to an 83 overall
To clarify, he said it wasn't becuase it cost all of his VC, but because that was as high as he could get his MyPlayer without actually playing games to earn extra levels
Old 10-01-2014, 08:39 PM   #208
Rookie

NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Simple - this is not Crew, as we stated on day 1. If you want Crew, it's there for PS3/360.

You're starting to sound like regular forum guys. Yes, we want crew but why would we go to an inferior game for it? We want the next gen graphics and everything else that comes with it.

That's like telling someone on 2K14 NG to get an Xbox 360 to play a regular association and not MyGM. But, I see that was added and then some for 2K15. Why can't we get that?

Don't get me wrong, this is nice. But to say go back to 360 is just wrong.

Last edited by JYoung28; 10-01-2014 at 08:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »