Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #169
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Welcome To MyPARK, Full Details Included

Why is it just in a Rec Center for indoor play? Why not real NBA arenas with fans? I'm not really feeling this at all.

Crew you had your own customizable teams, jerseys, NBA teams and players that filled in if you didn't have all five people (sorry I don't want to play with randoms), there were substituations when you got tired, timeouts, leaderboards, etc.

This Rec indoor play just doesn't cut it for me. You're just not getting the true online NBA experience with this on next gen. I gotta be honest I'm very disappointed with 2k's online offering for next gen. It just seems to be all about the Park again, which I can't stand.

The whole 'got next' thing is terrible as well. Who wants to wait around just to play a game?
Old 10-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #170
2K Sports Community Manager

LD2k's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2playball
Why is it just in a Rec Center for indoor play? Why not real NBA arenas with fans? I'm not really feeling this at all.
Simple - this is not Crew, as we stated on day 1. If you want Crew, it's there for PS3/360.

Master of Operation Sports .gifs

Old 10-01-2014, 05:56 PM   #171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Simple - this is not Crew, as we stated on day 1. If you want Crew, it's there for PS3/360.
I thought you guys would have something similar to Crew if not better on next gen, I guess I was wrong. This is more for casual basketball fans. I'll definetly be getting the game on the 360 to play, disappointed there wasn't something better than this for next gen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #172
Pro

Detroitfan4life1993's Arena

OVR: 1

This will be better then crew imo because in crew you had to deal with all 99's and hackers, on this mode everyone's myplayer is different with their own style and probably the highest overall will be low 90's. I'm just glad to have 5v5 4 quarters with a ref and real basketball. Can't wait for Tuesday. I'm already getting a squad together on ps4, can't wait to ball against all of you!
Old 10-01-2014, 06:00 PM   #173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroitfan4life1993
This will be better then crew imo because in crew you had to deal with all 99's and hackers, on this mode everyone's myplayer is different with their own style and probably the highest overall will be low 90's. I'm just glad to have 5v5 4 quarters with a ref and real basketball. Can't wait for Tuesday. I'm already getting a squad together on ps4, can't wait to ball against all of you!
I never had to deal with hackers before. If they didn't show their player before the game, you knew they were cheaters so you backed out it was simple. Especially now with the myplayer data saved server side thats no long a issue anyways.

This is still not real basketball to me. It doesn't resemble a NBA game, so it doesn't cut it for me. If your happy with it great, I hope you enjoy it. I'm heading back to old gen, I like the Crew setup so much better.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:06 PM   #174
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Yall said "crew like mode" and this is an improved version of the park. Im dissapointed.
Old 10-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #175
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMart14
Yall said "crew like mode" and this is an improved version of the park. Im dissapointed.
I don't know, it seems like 5v5, with NBA rules and 4 quarters, with refs hits all of the gameplay parts of it. The arena and jersey stuff seems cool, but it doesn't make the gameplay any different
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 06:12 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 3

Looks cool

Ima need a xbox1 crew tho. None of my friends have stepped up to nex gen yet. Always a Scoring SF or a rebounding PF with A Jumpshot

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »