Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 12:53 PM   #353
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
What's even more annoying is when guys like you go around
trolling anybody that has constructive criticism about this game
or franchise and being the judge and jury if their opinion is
warranted.
LOL! Seems I hit a nerve enough to get a personal. I'm cool with that. Do me a favor and show me a post where troll ANYONE with a valid and respectfully posted criticism. I'll wait here...

Quote:
Going around being a cheerleader and mocking customers
that have complaints that you don't have doesn't mean you're
right and they're wrong and doesn't help the situation.
The ONE thing I do consistently is challenge people to try to see every side of a point or issue. The other thing I do is tease hyperbolic posts. So, yeah, maybe I do mock some posters. But I'm pretty sure I don't make the points key points of the criticisms.

Quote:
We are all NBA 2K fans and love this game but being a hardcore
fanboy and antagonizing other customers who have valid complaints
doesn't help the discussion and improve the situation. I'm relatively
new to the boards but I've read about your reputation.
NICE! I have a rep. That's why I'm here. To be world famous on a message board. "VC is greedy, lazy, don't listen to their customers, and incompetent!". Those kinds of posts are "valid complaints"? It's CLEAR you have no clue what a "valid complaint" post looks like.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #354
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #355
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Has to be part of the reason. They acquire data as we play and decide from there what users are are doing. Most used dunker, how many points are scored, which teams, which modes are being used etc. This same thing came up with the practice plays.

Every year they have X amount of months and are trying to get more in the games each year. So they are always looking to trim things

Let's all page through the horrible dialogue bits of MyCareer. Trim that, 2K.

Just the horrible bits though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #356
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Will you be skipping the player intros and pre game after a few days or will you continue to watch it throughout the year?
Honestly, YES. I will. Not because I don't think they're cool. But once I see them, I'll be done with them. Occasionally, I'd probably watch just to soak in the atmosphere. But, I won't say that would be often.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #357
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Seems every year i have my fingers crossed they bring back the post game "game reel" highlight montage that last appeared in 2k11. Those were the best!!! Loved reliving the games i had just played through those. Shame they don't let these graphics shine with something like this (beyond just Jordan POG).

Here's an example of what I'm talking about...

I fricking loved the game reel. It was meaningful after a good game. I even loved the still shots. Presentation has taken quite a few steps back since 2k11 in many areas. It was just about to exceed it again and then we get the biggest block of presentation and "show" removed.

I was completely sure the halftime show was going to be Ernie and Shaq. Isn't that a complete no brainer? I did NOT expect... Nothing. Nothing at all.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:00 PM   #358
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Aaaand the other shoe drops.

I loved the halftime show and have for years. I still watch them somewhat regularly if I want to relieve a moment earlier in the game.

People will page through the new pre game intros and what not too. Same with highlights. Does that mean they get removed until we just have bare bones basketball?

The halftime show was one of the most well done broadcast components of 2K. They could have at least left it in unaltered. And somehow Ernie and Shaq aren't in the halftime show when they're already in the game?
I think you missed the point of the Damon Bruce controversy, Sun. I agree that it would have been better to replace it with the Ernie and Shaq scenes, but I think having it on the "less skippable" loading segment is better for them.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #359
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Honestly, YES. I will. Not because I don't think they're cool. But once I see them, I'll be done with them. Occasionally, I'd probably watch just to soak in the atmosphere. But, I won't say that would be often.

But that wouldn't justify their removal. In fact I think I watch halftimes almost as regularly as pre games.

Last edited by Sundown; 10-01-2014 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM   #360
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
The thing I'm disappointed with is that since nfl2k5 we haven't had a game with that level of presentation which was really immersive in my opinion.

I honestly thought that this was the year we could get a halftime show like tha especially with the addition of Shaq and ernie.
I want to believe that it's coming. We won't know until next year at the earliest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »