Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 12:06 PM   #345
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

We really don't even know if analytics was the reason...we just assumed that from LD2k's post.

besides, 2k has been doing these polls for years...as early as 2k8...they can be a good and bad thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #346
Pro

OVR: 8

Honestly, I couldn't care less about a half-time show. I'm all for information to be kicked out to me when there's a break in the action. However, that's generally after the game. I think there should be a post-game show with stats, analysis, and highlights if anything. It might already be there. lol

I think the V.I.P. stuff should be fleshed out more as well. I absolutely love that stuff, and wish I had that information on hand a bit more as well. Maybe connect that to your app guys?

Last edited by luda06; 10-01-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #347
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
One thing I saw which I loved: replays on fouls even if it's not an and one! Finally!
Now, if they give us replays on dead ball situations instead of immediately after a highlight play I'll be absolutely thrilled! Maybe next year.

That's good. Too bad they're not allowed to question the calls in game. Yes. Replays NOT immediately after the play please.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #348
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
We really don't even know if analytics was the reason...we just assumed that from LD2k's post.

besides, 2k has been doing these polls for years...as early as 2k8...they can be a good and bad thing.

From that post and the fact that it was the reason practice was taken out of 14

Of course there is always more like what boiler buzz pointed out but it's not unreasonable
Old 10-01-2014, 12:12 PM   #349
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Yeah, Reel Maker seems to have been taken out for the same reason as I mentioned in another thread...

but we still don't know for sure...after all, they did invest in Damon Bruce to do a halftime show in previous games.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #350
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wonder what the Halftime show will look like during the season with upcoming match ups. I'm not worried about missing highlights with awful camera angles. I actually like the stat screens on it.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:21 PM   #351
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
One thing I saw which I loved: replays on fouls even if it's not an and one! Finally!
Now, if they give us replays on dead ball situations instead of immediately after a highlight play I'll be absolutely thrilled! Maybe next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 12:46 PM   #352
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Has to be part of the reason. They acquire data as we play and decide from there what users are are doing. Most used dunker, how many points are scored, which teams, which modes are being used etc. This same thing came up with the practice plays.

Every year they have X amount of months and are trying to get more in the games each year. So they are always looking to trim things

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »