Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #233
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouAllDay
So no halftime show... now that's disappointing
VERY.....I Knew something was gonna take a hit with everything "NEW" that was added in. I just didn't think that would be it (kinda ruins the tv presentation ....... EVERYONE doesn't skip halftime ), but in the end its not a game killer for me, just really a bummer lol.

Spoiler

Last edited by swac07; 10-01-2014 at 05:07 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:09 AM   #234
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer
Actually, what are you talking about? Women and men both have noses, two eyes, a mouth ... what exact facial features do I have that is different than yours?

The one thing that might actually make a difference is hair and that question has already been answered.

I'm looking forward to your answer.
You're kidding right? Men have sharper lines and different bone structure than women. The way the eyes are in the skull isn't the same and the mandibles are different. Unless you're telling me that you're unable to look at a man and woman and tell the difference without taking hair into account you have to have noticed at some point in your life that men and women don't look the same. Why is this even a discussion? You're aware that anthropologists, coroners, and archaeologists can take nothing but a skull and determine whether it belonged to a male or a female? There's a reason that you can't create women in sports games. Have you ever tried to create a female in a sports game that wasn't exclusively male? You have to be arguing just to argue because to deny that there's a difference in the way an artist or a sculptor would approach crafting a female face vs. a male one is absurd.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:15 AM   #235
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
VERY.....I Knew something was gonna take a hit with everything "NEW" that was added in. I just didn't think that would be it (kinda ruins the tv presentation ....... EVERYONE doesn't skip halftime ), but in the end its not a game killer for me, just really a bummer lol.

Spoiler
Lack of a halftime show is certainly not a game killer, but unfortunately, it is strongly making me consider skipping NBA2k15, and waiting for NBA2k16. Probably a ridiculous reason, but it's a reason nonetheless.

I was all set on going digital with NBA2k15, WWE2k15, and PES2015. Thought about selling off or trading in NBA 2k14, and putting it towards my digital NBA2k15 copy, but as of this moment I'm possibly thinking of simply rolling with NBA2k14 and going digital with PES2015 and likely WWE2k15.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 05:16 AM   #236
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
WTF are you talking about? This is a game where only men are in it. Men have different facial features than women. Pop in an old NBA2K game and try to make a woman. You can't. Why because women have different facial features than men. If the game is only taking male features into account scanning in a female face would present a problem.
Lol... and which different facial features do women have? Third eye? Tentacle from forehead? Two heads?
Old 10-01-2014, 05:28 AM   #237
MVP

OVR: 19

Let's not over-react about lack of halftime show. Let's not forget there are no NBA games going on right now. Nothing for NBA Today to work with.

Either way it's something the company needs to revamp, so if they need to take a step backward to take two steps forward, I'm all for it.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 10-01-2014, 05:33 AM   #238
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
You're kidding right? Men have sharper lines and different bone structure than women. The way the eyes are in the skull isn't the same and the mandibles are different. Unless you're telling me that you're unable to look at a man and woman and tell the difference without taking hair into account you have to have noticed at some point in your life that men and women don't look the same. Why is this even a discussion? You're aware that anthropologists, coroners, and archaeologists can take nothing but a skull and determine whether it belonged to a male or a female? There's a reason that you can't create women in sports games. Have you ever tried to create a female in a sports game that wasn't exclusively male? You have to be arguing just to argue because to deny that there's a difference in the way an artist or a sculptor would approach crafting a female face vs. a male one is absurd.
There is so much wrong in this post I'm going to quit with you forever, right here, right now. Believe what you want - enjoy 2k15.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:35 AM   #239
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by svit
Lol... and which different facial features do women have? Third eye? Tentacle from forehead? Two heads?
Women make more poutier expressions than men do.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:53 AM   #240
Rookie

I'm following certain threads here with great interest...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »