Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 03:28 AM   #225
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

IQ in defense can be a great addition. I hope that in this iteration players like JR Smith don't keep up with their peers in defense
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 03:40 AM   #226
MVP

OVR: 8

Speaking of women in sports, I wonder what happens if a woman's face is scanned with the face scan technology.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:44 AM   #227
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
... Shooter fatigue kicked in with Kobe - something I wanted to show off. It's going to be tough to get 40 with players this year just because of that - and how it's fed through logic data on player FGA averages. ...
This is really good news. This is perhaps the best thing stated by LD2K this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
Speaking of women in sports, I wonder what happens if a woman's face is scanned with the face scan technology.
Its going to break your system. Not anyone else's, just yours.

Nothing different is going to happen. Sorry but thinking something different would is just not logical.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:25 AM   #228
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taer

Nothing different is going to happen. Sorry but thinking something different would is just not logical.
WTF are you talking about? This is a game where only men are in it. Men have different facial features than women. Pop in an old NBA2K game and try to make a woman. You can't. Why because women have different facial features than men. If the game is only taking male features into account scanning in a female face would present a problem.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:42 AM   #229
Rookie

OVR: 0

So no halftime show... now that's disappointing
Old 10-01-2014, 04:52 AM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
This is why it so utterly baffles me why you can pick Broadcast Stadium camera in quick games, but not Association or MyCareer (I played 2K14 on PS3; I have a PS4 now).

I've gotten no word whatsoever on why this happens. It makes no sense.

I know, I know, it's a very minor thing, and I'm not cancelling my pre-order, but it just seems so arbitrary! It's always BUGGED me!
Broadcast stadium camera was always available in association and I'm sure it will be available in myleague too.
Old 10-01-2014, 04:53 AM   #231
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
WTF are you talking about? This is a game where only men are in it. Men have different facial features than women. Pop in an old NBA2K game and try to make a woman. You can't. Why because women have different facial features than men. If the game is only taking male features into account scanning in a female face would present a problem.
Actually, what are you talking about? Women and men both have noses, two eyes, a mouth ... what exact facial features do I have that is different than yours?

The one thing that might actually make a difference is hair and that question has already been answered.

I'm looking forward to your answer.

Also, just so you know - there are full conversion mods for prior 2k NBA titles to the WNBA ... and once again, perhaps you need to do your homework because they do a pretty good job.

Are there any guys on this board who will tell this guy the realities of life? Please?

Last edited by Taer; 10-01-2014 at 04:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 04:57 AM   #232
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm an italian guy and I hope that in the game will be the real face of Gigi "Jesus" Datome. Happy for the tat of Marco.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »