Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:53 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

I was really hoping highlights during timeouts and after quarters would return akin to NBA 2k10

There's always next year
Old 10-01-2014, 02:55 AM   #218
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Something to think about - we know how many people button through half time shows. Spoiler: it's a lot a lot.
I'll put in my two cents here.

Something to think about - if the halftime show was actually representative of a real live TV broadcast, dynamic, variable, immersive, engaging, instead of simply closeup shots of a player of the team for the first half.

... give us something along the lines of NFL2k5's halftime show, "let's go to the video footage, or chalkboard Ernie," showcase team defensive breakdowns allowing for inside the paint dominance, showcase sequences of majestic ball movement (i.e. Spurs offense, etc.), video reference of star players either getting shutdown or going for an offensive explosion, talk about key injuries or key moments during the first half, highlighting possible calls that changed the game, clutch moments (offense or defense or both), talk about adjustments the coach and team needs to make (i.e. don't let Curry take any more 3 point shots because he has made 8 from the field in the first half alone, throw the ball down to Tim Duncan and let him continue to dominate the paint, need to keep Dwight Howard out of the paint, etc.)

Give us a brief segment of select games and key games, matchups around the league (OKC in Cleveland, Cleveland vs Heat, Warriors vs. Clippers, etc.). Oops, Lebron suffering from cramps and won't be in the starting lineup tonight, etc.)

... make it a better halftime show than what's shown on television, make the halftime show ... THE HALFTIME SHOW, and maybe people wouldn't button mash through it.

As it stands right now, it appears that I will have no clue on what's going on around the league. No scores from around the league, no mention of the late games tip off time, etc.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 10-01-2014, 03:00 AM   #219
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
It's normal once you adjust - like anything else. It actually does seem like that when you think about it. Once you start running plays, you don't think twice. It'll become second nature and "feel good."
It might become 2nd nature and I might not think twice about it after a few weeks BUT this is not better than old way when it means I can't run or walk and call plays at same time because I need to take my left hand off left trigger to do so. I said this in another thread but when playing against a aggressive defender online who is reaching for steals this is not a good thing.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:01 AM   #220
Rookie

Quote:
Something to think about - we know how many people button through half time shows. Spoiler: it's a lot a lot.
Yeah, this makes absolutely no sense. So the thought process is people will button past a 1-2 minute halftime show, but they're going to sit through 5-10 minutes of pregame show, national anthem and player introductions? See how that could boggle the mind?

I'd rather you have left in the old halftime show than strip it completely! I figured you guys would know this by now considering how much other companies get beat down on OS for not including a beefy halftime show akin to ESPN NFL 2K5.
Old 10-01-2014, 03:05 AM   #221
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
There are reasons for this I can't disclose, but the team is aware of things like this.
You can't say it's a glitch in the code/design flaw? :/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 03:06 AM   #222
Pro

kolanji's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Actually people have been asking for a more deeper halftime show akin to nfl2k5... Id watch something ilke that for my league but its never progressed to that.

Oh ok... fair enough
Old 10-01-2014, 03:19 AM   #223
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
You can't say it's a glitch in the code/design flaw? :/
I knew I had seen somewhere that in 2K15 we were gonna be able to add/remove headbands. This is what I'd seen:

Quote:
NBA2K15 MISCELLANEOUS:
- Chris Paul is now part of NBA2K15 facial scan and LD2K says he looks AMAZING.
- BirdMan...Birdman... gets the NBA2K15 treatment
- Marco Bellinelli's tat is going in NBA2K15
- NBA2K has successfully added the ability to manually assign injuries (including their duration) to players. This can be done outside of MyLEAGUE as well, meaning shared rosters can have these values set as well.

- PS4 & XB1 = 1080p 60fps PC = (Full Specs TBA)
- Stephen Curry jumper has been improved in #NBA2K15 and is as deadly of a jumpshot as they come!
- PC System Requirement & Specs have been released
- Accessories, like players wearing headbands, will be reflected in #NBA2K15. Team making a major focus on NBA authenticity.
- Removal of Quick Draw Charge & 1-3-1 Defense
Link

I'm with you and think it has to be a glitch...or maybe I misunderstood it and what it really meant is that players will wear headbands in 2K15...
Old 10-01-2014, 03:22 AM   #224
Rookie

Don't know if anyone posted or remember this, but I'm guessing the halftime show is no more because of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS

Damon Bruce is in hot water over a segment which called out women in sports. Bruce's comments have caused quite a bit of controversy locally, with advertisers and listeners complaining about his diatribe. There is much speculation that his show is in trouble in the San Francisco market. As you may know, Bruce has been the voice of NBA 2K's halftime show for some time -- so its very possible this could end up costing him his gig with 2K Sports as well.
[/b][/i]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »