Home

NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-01-2014, 02:12 AM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Livestream Starting Now - Bulls vs. Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
You knowing the reason will not fix the issue. They are aware of it and will resolve it if and when they are able too.
I'm not asking for the reason, I'm just curious if it's going to end up being a pleasant surprise for some people on here. I don't care much about the missing headband option, but the way he said it has my interest.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:22 AM   #210
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtcelticsfan
I'm not asking for the reason, I'm just curious if it's going to end up being a pleasant surprise for some people on here. I don't care much about the missing headband option, but the way he said it has my interest.

I kinda want to know the reason too.I wonder if its because of the head scan tech.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #211
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolanji
Democracy... majority wins I guess but it's not all so bad the pregame show softens the blows I guess.....

IMO I would prefer end of game analysts over a half time show... but again maybe that just me
Actually people have been asking for a more deeper halftime show akin to nfl2k5... Id watch something ilke that for my league but its never progressed to that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 02:26 AM   #212
Rookie

OVR: 2

I see the set plays still require the user to slow down and break the tempo of the PG advancing the ball. I can't be the only one annoyed by the fact that you have to find that tiny circle and stay in it (!!!!) to launch the play.

Why don't you have simple soulitons such as run "sg/sf swap" play where they simply run off screens under the basket without PG having to do ANYTHING but pass the ball. You could run this as soon as you cross half court and be ready to pass as you get to the 3pt line.

Seriously, enough with the "stop and pause" play selections. That's not what an otherwise fast paced game needs.

As for half time presentation - look at Fifa 15 for inspiration and the way to do it right. People who enjoy it, enjoy it. People who skip - well, ADD is a prime reason why we get games like Call of Duty over and over.

Last edited by oxide; 10-01-2014 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 02:37 AM   #213
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
24... A baby compared to the rest of the old guys here on the dev team

Thats on me, appreciate the footage. Ill check into it and adjust accordingly. Did see a back scratcher at the 1:00 mark (Edit: actually it looks like he had quite a few back scratchers in the montage) but that shouldn't give us as many as we saw today. At the very least some more variety
Hey beds I know u deal with rosters, r u able to take a look at the uniforms for the classic teams or is that not exactly under your umbrella?
Old 10-01-2014, 02:49 AM   #214
MVP

OVR: 3

wait so was it confirmed half time highlights were removed?
Old 10-01-2014, 02:50 AM   #215
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Actually people have been asking for a more deeper halftime show akin to nfl2k5... Id watch something ilke that for my league but its never progressed to that.
Exactly, if they gave us a dope halftime show the number of people button mashing through or skipping would drop immensely. Easy to say everyone button presses through when it's barebones. I have a feeling (I hope) that 16 will be a big upgrade here after they added pre game, national anthem, and player intros this year. I can live with that...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2014, 02:52 AM   #216
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxide
I see the set plays still require the user to slow down and break the tempo of the PG advancing the ball. I can't be the only one annoyed by the fact that you have to find that tiny circle and stay in it (!!!!) to launch the play.
I thought that was done away with a while back, if this is true it is annoying. To take it a step further if we're really familiar with our plays we should be able to call them in the back court and roll right into them when crossing mid court.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »