Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 03:50 PM   #65
MVP

TUSS11's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

My Wiz are tied (with the Bulls and Warriors) for the most 80+ rated players (five).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 04:16 PM   #66
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Kobe at 89 is atrocious to be honest. 85 would be generous in my opinion and 83 would be realistic until he proves he can still ball. But to be in the top tiers is homerism on 2Ks part and Stauffer whom was prolly bullied by Manning
Kobe is very polarizing for sure. He and Rose will be looked at closely to see if their level of play is consistent with their pre injury form. I tend to give former MVPs the benefit of the doubt. Will definitely be updated if either rating/attributes prove to be inaccurate

It was all me, Chris would have wanted him higher if he had any say (but he doesn't).
Old 09-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Butler does defense better than Parsons his 'all-around' stuff.
Thats not a fact a but here's one parson aver more points rebounds and assist on a team where he's was the 3rd option where as

jimmy averages less numbers on a team with no clear number 1 option, he averages less points on a team that would probably want him to try and score more

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 09-30-2014, 04:45 PM   #68
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostf4cekhila1234
Thats not a fact a but here's one parson aver more points rebounds and assist on a team where he's was the 3rd option where as

jimmy averages less numbers on a team with no clear number 1 option, he averages less points on a team that would probably want him to try and score more
How is that not a fact? Parsons does everything -- and he's average at everything. Butler on the other hand defend well, above average. They are not same type of player and thus not rated the same. It's good evaluate your way Nick Yound and JR Smith. You cannot evaluate defensive and all-around players. That's like saying that peak Scola is better player than peak Ben Wallace.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:54 PM   #69
Rookie

Again it is pointless to argue melos rating on here. 2k ranked him number 5 so that's good enough. Plus ronnie already said that melos post game is very respected by the 2k developers therefore he should be incredibly hard to stop anyway
Old 09-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #70
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
How is that not a fact? Parsons does everything -- and he's average at everything. Butler on the other hand defend well, above average. They are not same type of player and thus not rated the same. It's good evaluate your way Nick Yound and JR Smith. You cannot evaluate defensive and all-around players. That's like saying that peak Scola is better player than peak Ben Wallace.
I don't think he does everything, he can't block shots that well for someone his size who plays a decent amount of PF. He does get steals though, and gets enough rebounds for a SF.

He is however, from what I've seen and his stats, well above average offensively. He can pass, shoot and drive to the cup much better than the average nba player. He's fun to watch for sure.

I agree it's hard to compare him with players that have an entirely different game - but I would say his overall value to any team and especially this year with the mavs will be very significant and probably more than his ovr suggests...
Old 09-30-2014, 06:55 PM   #71
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

I know Keith Bogans has been moved around A LOT lately, but I don't see him anywhere on here...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 06:57 PM   #72
Just started!

Few small problems from an aussie... Dellevedova is a better player than Dante Exum by a mile and exum is 74 and Delly is 72. Will Play a few games as the Jazz coz I like exum but it doesn't make sense to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »