Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #57
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksTapeSergio
Well that's what the league is painting the picture of (Bron Bron & KD) so why put it in the game right? You honestly feel there's just the 2 best players and thats it?? There's definely a room for 2 more that could go in that category (Melo, Kobe) not even being biased, if we're talking pure talent those are the top 4 correct?
Please, Kobe at this point his career and Melo at any point in his career aren't touching LeBron and Kevin. They are the best and everyone else is playing catch up as individual players.

If I had to "rank" the top 5 it would go:

1. LeBron James 2. Kevin Durant 3. Chris Paul 4. Dwight Howard 5. Russell Westbrook

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-30-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:36 PM   #58
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCitizen
Lol seems like the Bulls are the most overrated team on this list. Really? Jimmy Butler an 80? His defensive ratings must be 99 across the board because his offense is just pure irrelevant.
I will say Butlers closest comparison would be Tony Allen. Tony Allen is rated a 78 so it is not bad for Butler he just has a little bit better offense to make him better.

Tony Allen shot breakdown

At rim 150-232 65%
3-10ft 19-51 37%
10-16ft 6-20 30%
16-23ft 18-63 29%
3pt 11-47 23%

Allen takes most of his shots in the paint is not a threat at all outside of the paint. Teams usually leave him wide open for jumpers. So Allen is more a liability from the perimeter even though Butler is not great.

Butler Breakdown

At rim 124-208 60%
3-10ft 10-49 20%
10-16ft 24-59 41%
16-23ft 49-137 36%
3pt 68-240 28%

Butler is just better in these 3 shooting categories and has a better shot not much better but he is better overall offensively

Stls,Rbd go to Allen Assist to Butler as well Blocks are about dead heat. Allen is a poor FT shooter so 77%Butler to 63% to Allen. Defensively from an on ball defense standpoint Butler is just as good to me. Defensive Win score goes to Butler too 4.6 to 2.1
Old 09-30-2014, 01:38 PM   #59
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksTapeSergio
Well that's what the league is painting the picture of (Bron Bron & KD) so why put it in the game right? You honestly feel there's just the 2 best players and thats it?? There's definely a room for 2 more that could go in that category (Melo, Kobe) not even being biased, if we're talking pure talent those are the top 4 correct?

I love the Lakers and Kobe, but please stop talking about him like he's even worth an 89. He should be 85-86 at best, even healthy he's 36 and will not be the same player. Melo is good at 89, and I don't think there should be a lot of players 90+. Having 4 is generous outside of Lebron and KD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 09-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #60
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Kobe at 89 is atrocious to be honest. 85 would be generous in my opinion and 83 would be realistic until he proves he can still ball. But to be in the top tiers is homerism on 2Ks part and Stauffer whom was prolly bullied by Manning
Old 09-30-2014, 02:12 PM   #61
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Kobe at 89 is atrocious to be honest. 85 would be generous in my opinion and 83 would be realistic until he proves he can still ball. But to be in the top tiers is homerism on 2Ks part and Stauffer whom was prolly bullied by Manning
Kinda the same point I tried to make regarding Giannis before applies here too, but in the opposite way. You can't weaken Kobe's ratings just based on how you THINK he'll play post-injury when he hasn't done anything yet to prove he can't play anymore.

The last time he played a significant amount, he put up one of his best all-around seasons of his career offensively.

I agree that he will likely not be deserving of an 89 overall once we see him back, but it isn't really fair to give him a lesser rating just because of how you personally expect the injuries to affect him.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 02:25 PM   #62
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

Call me biased, i am, lol but Michael Carter Williams is underrated. Argue if you want but i think he's definitely higher than a 80.

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-30-2014, 02:30 PM   #63
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Kinda the same point I tried to make regarding Giannis before applies here too, but in the opposite way. You can't weaken Kobe's ratings just based on how you THINK he'll play post-injury when he hasn't done anything yet to prove he can't play anymore.

The last time he played a significant amount, he put up one of his best all-around seasons of his career offensively.

I agree that he will likely not be deserving of an 89 overall once we see him back, but it isn't really fair to give him a lesser rating just because of how you personally expect the injuries to affect him.
I hear ya I do...Could go both ways... Just my opinion.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:34 PM   #64
Banned

I know Houston took a step back, but bottom 10th?? How did Howard go from 92 to 88 when defense is supposedly valued more? Does not compute..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »