Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2014, 12:53 PM   #49
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
People are really having a hard time grasping the concept of these ratings. Just because a player has an overall higher than another player doesn't make them directly better. I promise you that Melo is going to be a better scorer than CP3 and Chris is going to be a better passer than Melo. It's how everything is designed.

Kobe is 36 and coming off back-to-back leg injuries. Be happy he's rated that high.
Good preception, however it's extremely hard to grasp. I feel as though 2k is trying to be too technical with just having 4 people in the 90 ratings. There's more than 4 people that could easily go in that category, why just narrow it down to 4 all of a sudden. Makes no sense to me.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnicksTapeSergio
How is Carmelo Anthony just an 89?!? I understand the lack of defense at times but an 89? Were talking about the 2013 NBA scoring champion, the 2014 2nd leading scorer in the NBA, The person who has just as much fire power if not more as Kevin Durant.. If anything he should at least be in the 90's, there's no way Chris Paul is a better player than Carmelo Anthony.. 2K your ratings suck.. AND PLEASE tell me how the hell Kobe Bryant is just an 89, it's KOBE!
People who complain about the name generally don't know the game.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters
Old 09-30-2014, 01:07 PM   #51
Greatness Personified

J_Posse's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Good preception, however it's extremely hard to grasp. I feel as though 2k is trying to be too technical with just having 4 people in the 90 ratings. There's more than 4 people that could easily go in that category, why just narrow it down to 4 all of a sudden. Makes no sense to me.
To be completely honest I believe only two players are deserving of a 90+ (LeBron and Kevin) rating, but Chris and Timmy got there too for different reasons I'm not fully aware of. Every other player in the league is too flawed to be deserving of a 90+ rating, IMO. It makes complete sense why there are so few 90+ players, which I'm happy is finally happening, and I'm sure they didn't rate players looking for certain overall ratings. The league is just LeBron, Kevin and then everyone else.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

Official OS Bills Backers Club Member

Last edited by J_Posse; 09-30-2014 at 01:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 01:12 PM   #52
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashidi
People who complain about the name generally don't know the game.
Don't know the game? Really bruh lol? And your criticting meaaaaans? Absolutely nothing. This is a blog meant for peoples opinions and suggestions not to shoot down peoples comments..
Old 09-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #53
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
To be completely honest I believe only two players are deserving of a 90+ (LeBron and Kevin) rating, but Chris and Timmy got there two for different reasons I'm not aware of. Every other play in the league is too flawed to be deserving of a 90+ rating, IMO. It makes complete sense why there are so few 90+ players, which I'm happy is finally happening, and I'm sure they didn't rate players look for certain overall ratings. The league is just LeBron, Kevin and then everyone else.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
Well that's what the league is painting the picture of (Bron Bron & KD) so why put it in the game right? You honestly feel there's just the 2 best players and thats it?? There's definely a room for 2 more that could go in that category (Melo, Kobe) not even being biased, if we're talking pure talent those are the top 4 correct?
Old 09-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #54
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
Glenn Robinson III is worked on?
Old 09-30-2014, 01:20 PM   #55
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Well that's what the league is painting the picture of (Bron Bron & KD) so why put it in the game right? You honestly feel there's just the 2 best players and thats it?? There's definely a room for 2 more that could go in that category (Melo, Kobe) not even being biased, if we're talking pure talent those are the top 4 correct?

LeBron and Durant are 1A and 1B and have been for awhile.

The casuals will tout Kobe/Melo while passing over Chris Paul and every big man.

Such are basketball fans.

Quote:
Don't know the game? Really bruh lol? And your criticting meaaaaans? Absolutely nothing. This is a blog meant for peoples opinions and suggestions not to shoot down peoples comments..
Quote:
2K your ratings suck
Very constructive.
http://youtube.com/real2krosters

Last edited by Real2KInsider; 09-30-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 6

For the first time in forever they haven't drastically underrated Nick Collison.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »