Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2014, 11:15 AM   #33
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Arranged By Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Is Jackson ' s deal fully guaranteed? If it is he'll probably be added in an update but if not we might not see him in the game this year. In particular when you consider he's out for the season.
Jackson's deal is fully guaranteed but I forgot that he won't actually be on the roster this year as he wasn't on the 20 man training camp roster. They guaranteed it as an act of good faith that he'll sign with them next year but since he's not on the TC roster he's technically not on the team. Hopefully he's in the free agent pool and won't need to be a CAP.

KJ McDaniels didn't officially sign until yesterday so I guess thats why he's not rated either. But Grant's contract wasn't reported until yesterday either so I was just wondering how he got rated but McDaniels didn't.

Can't wait to start a MyLeague with the Sixers, the 2015 draft class and shortened seasons. Will blow the first season but with two lottery picks, the return of Pep Jack and adding Saric to the roster could be a fun second or third season.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise

Last edited by brza37; 09-30-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:19 AM   #34
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15
The only person out of all of these ratings that I think got the shaft was The Greek Freak. I could justify him being at the very least a 77 like Wiggins. Giannis has a better overall feel for the game than Wiggins at this point. But I have to wait and see how he plays.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:21 AM   #35
Rookie

jtmoneyb4u's Arena

OVR: 0
kobe should be over 90 being injured or not he's till Kobe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2014, 11:27 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 14

I just look forward to examining the breakdown of ratings on several players.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Seems counter-intuitive that the Lakers and Kings are in the top 8, but I guess they just have quality depth this year?
True, although I guess full roster averages are somewhat misleading since:

*There are still missing players, not all teams have a full 15 man roster yet, and since most missing players are scrubs this should shift some teams (e.g. Bulls (12), Clippers (11) many with 13) down a notch.

*A better indication for strength would probably be 8-9 man averages, depending on the team, since this is a typical NBA rotation, as In guys that get major minutes (for example the 2013-14 Bulls only had 7 guys that played a significant mount (>19) of games and logged 28+mins, and only one additional players with (>9) minutes, of course Thibs is notorious for his short rotation)

link to bulls stats:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2...o_Bulls_season
Old 09-30-2014, 11:31 AM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmoneyb4u
kobe should be over 90 being injured or not he's till Kobe
No.

/10char
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 AM   #39
Rookie

Lol seems like the Bulls are the most overrated team on this list. Really? Jimmy Butler an 80? His defensive ratings must be 99 across the board because his offense is just pure irrelevant.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:49 AM   #40
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
The only person out of all of these ratings that I think got the shaft was The Greek Freak. I could justify him being at the very least a 77 like Wiggins. Giannis has a better overall feel for the game than Wiggins at this point. But I have to wait and see how he plays.
I love Giannis, and fully expect his rating to increase from where it currently is as the season goes on and they update rosters, but it's hard to justify a higher rating at the moment. Statistically, he really wasn't special last year with the exception of his free throw rate. He's definitely an eye-test kinda guy right now, but I expect pretty big things from him this year.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »