Home

NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-28-2014, 05:26 AM   #313
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Video - Evolution of Freelance Offense with Da_Czar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Anyone see that Ronnie and LD2k will play a full game of 2k15 this Tuesday ? We should get a good look at freelance then
Don't you mean Thursda....I mean Friday?
Old 09-28-2014, 06:50 AM   #314
Rookie

RainZ's Arena

OVR: 14
God damn this looks amaaaazing. Ever since i heard of the move to 2k by CZar this is the stuff I've been waiting for! Great to finally see some concrete things put in place already this year! Keep up the sim work man
Old 09-28-2014, 08:51 AM   #315
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Czar as a spurs fan I loved that vid but I have one question. Will every team be able to do this? Just asking cause I would hate to see the thunder have good off ball movement after a play breaks down. Wouldn't be realistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 09:30 AM   #316
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
So don't expect to see Any spacing improvements or any freelance actions by the off ball A.I if the game is played by casuals ? That's what you guys are telling me? That those improvements are only limited to sim style ?

I feel like if that area is improved , which I know it is don't get me wrong , we should see a change whether you , me , Ronnie , or anybody plays the game especially if it's a full game vs a 4 minute bootleg video.

Not basing a decision already got it pre-ordered just want to see it in action more.
I think he was saying that it's not going to be noticeable if you're not playing a realistic style. If you're running around with your head cut off and charging the paint every time your team gets the ball, I wouldn't expect to see the spacing and AI do anything we saw from Czar's video.

He even mentioned at one point in the video that if you just want to play iso all game, don't expect to see a lot outside of your teammates trying to stay out of the way.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:49 AM   #317
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0

That could be a problem. An issue i had playing on line was the usser spamming double teams. If i was trying to run a set the ai would react to the "bad defense" poorly. This year if they are hard wired to stay out of your way what about double teams and zones? Does free lance behave differently vs. A zone? Will they be able to see the double teams? And react properly. I dont want rodo to pass to the wing have his man double so he spots up for 3. Ik you can manualy tell the player to cut, but its quit difficult while being doubled would be nice if theres ai logic thelling them to react to doubles and zones bassed on thier strengths and weaknesses.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #318
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I think he was saying that it's not going to be noticeable if you're not playing a realistic style. If you're running around with your head cut off and charging the paint every time your team gets the ball, I wouldn't expect to see the spacing and AI do anything we saw from Czar's video.

He even mentioned at one point in the video that if you just want to play iso all game, don't expect to see a lot outside of your teammates trying to stay out of the way.
I understand that . I'm referring to Ronnie and LD2k .I know they aren't hardcore sim but they won't turbo NBA jam every play will they ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 AM   #319
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Kind of off topic..... but Czar sure can create a buzz can't he? Haha.....

318 replies.....and counting...... THIS is what happens when the Prez is let loose......

Another vid 2K? Haha....sorry to sound greedy but lets face it, this stuff is marketing GOLD!
Old 09-28-2014, 10:24 AM   #320
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador

I think he was only saying that when using the swing motion offense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »