Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-28-2014, 07:50 AM   #1089
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk5049ers
Anyone else just find Madden 15 to be kind of boring? I mean, it's def better than previous Maddens I've played, but the game just seems dry, compared to what else is out there. I really don't see myself playing it much after NBA 2k15 drops. Maybe I'll play some play now games, but for now I'm just rushing thru CFM so I can say I completed one season. I'm thinking about trading this in for Shadow of Mordor. Anyone know of any good trade in values for Madden 15?
I haven't played Madden 15 in almost 3 weeks, the only mode I enjoyed/played was online Head-to-Head. It just got boring to me, especially after hearing about NBA 2K15 and even playing the FIFA 15 demo, made me realize Madden is so far behind. Just too generic, too many repeat animations, stiff/robotic movement, too much suction, sliding, and gliding. It's just not what I expect from a next gen NFL game.
Anyway I got it free with my XboxONE otherwise I would have never purchase this game, kinda wish I had a physical copy to trade it in.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:19 AM   #1090
Banned

TrufflesEater's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I haven't played Madden 15 in almost 3 weeks, the only mode I enjoyed/played was online Head-to-Head. It just got boring to me, especially after hearing about NBA 2K15 and even playing the FIFA 15 demo, made me realize Madden is so far behind. Just too generic, too many repeat animations, stiff/robotic movement, too much suction, sliding, and gliding. It's just not what I expect from a next gen NFL game.
Anyway I got it free with my XboxONE otherwise I would have never purchase this game, kinda wish I had a physical copy to trade it in.
Then why are you still posting in this forum? Can't let it go?

Last edited by TrufflesEater; 09-28-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #1091
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrufflesEater
Then why are still posting in this forum? Can't let it go?
He's just leaving his impressions. Hence the name of this thread. Smh.

Anyway, the presentation in his game is bad. I got the game thinking this was the year it all changed, but man, I never really dug into CFM thinking the mode was a mess, and it is, but I bought the presentation would do standings upcoming games, season stats,etc.

The stat overlays continue to pop up and go away before you can read what they say, and with like 7 minutes let in the 4 quarter they tell you who you play next week. .sorry excuse for presentation. They hired an nfl films guy and pimped it out. It looks great, unfortunately there's programming involved and I don't ink they know what they are doing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 11:04 AM   #1092
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I don't understand all the Superman INTs on deep passes. I thought they were toned down this year?

Most other areas of the game its fine, I have thrown an out route that bounced off a defenders hands multiple times, but on a deep pass DBs seem to get this hyper-drive overcompensation and always jump at some crazy angle to make the INT.

It would go a long way if EA just tuned it so they laid out for swats more often instead of the INTs. I am sure next year will be the year of WR/DB interaction, but until then I know there are little things EA can do to at least put a band-aid on the problem. Ball trajectory could use some work too. You see throws in every football game now that you can't make in the game. If the ball trajectory and placement is tweaked a little those superman INT animations probably wouldn't trigger as much

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #1093
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11

I honestly have no complaints this year. Zero.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:01 PM   #1094
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
It would go a long way if EA just tuned it so they laid out for swats more often instead of the INTs. I am sure next year will be the year of WR/DB interaction, but until then I know there are little things EA can do to at least put a band-aid on the problem.
I have always believed that the root of the problem is QB accuracy. QB's hit WR's 40 yards down field in stride, right in the hands as they tip toe down the sideline way too often. So EA sees that it is too easy. But rather than fix that, they band-aid in defenders that can cover ridiculously tight. The result is a problem with too many interceptions, so they add a band-aid for an absurd amount of dropped Ints. Band-aids upon band-aids.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #1095
Rookie

Too many sacks and interceptions... No incompletions or shots down field.... Every face mask penalty announcers say same thing but still very few penalties...I'm not really enjoying the game. I'll take half the blame for int I throw since I went from ps3 to xbox1 and still press x instead of a out of habit.. As far as sacks go, I don't use anyone on d- line and get 6- 10 every game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #1096
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

The best and cheapest authentic jerseys you have ever seen!

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL Jersey just need $18.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
2014/15 Draft NFL Jersey Update Everyday
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience
www dot efeelsports dot ru

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »