Home

NHL 15's Tough Season Continues, Has Big Issues in Ultimate Team

This is a discussion on NHL 15's Tough Season Continues, Has Big Issues in Ultimate Team within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-26-2014, 05:46 PM   #17
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6
NHL Nothing! That's what the game will be remember for!
Old 09-26-2014, 06:49 PM   #18
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: NHL 15's Tough Season Continues, Has Big Issues in Ultimate Team

Yeah, I was at the store looking at the game yesterday for the 360. Looked at the back of the case and its practically empty as there are just two bullet points of new additions...with the normal 60 price tag. Sad.

THEN...

I see that there is a Special copy for 69 (what!!!!) that gives you a certain amount of HUT players.

Wow, just wow.

Next years game needs to be marked down. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, we know it wont.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:44 AM   #19
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2
Anyone else having these issues? In HUT, I have some players in my collection that are not showing up as available in my lineup. I try to swap players from my current lineup and several players are not available to me. They are both players from packs and auction wins. Am I missing something?
Old 09-27-2014, 09:57 AM   #20
Just started!

wolfcola's Arena

OVR: 0

HUT is embarrassingly bad. there's absolutely no excuse for it. I haven't played a game with worse connectivity issues in my entire life. it's 2014, EA has more money than most countries, they need to fix their servers. this is ridiculous
Old 09-28-2014, 07:45 PM   #21
Rookie

CRIXUS81's Arena

I was really enjoying HUT since the early access however since the last 2 days I have had this issue.

Searching for a game get the usual "finding opponent" than "randomizing home/away" than where we are supposed to select jerseys and settings it's just blank. Two spotlights "which are normally over the players" and the back round with white stuff floating in the air. After about a minute it tells me I've lost connection with my opponent.

I have tried numerous things like hard rebooting my XB1, resetting alternate MAC address, and even reinstalling the game (I have it digitally). After the first reinstall I was able to play one game this morning, however tried again a few hours later and once again same problem. Just got done reinstalling the game but haven't tried to see if it works, since I'm now focusing my time and money on FIFA FUT. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue. I checked the EA forums and so far I've only seen about 7 users having similar problems.

Plus the EA Forums has this message:

Quote:
Hey,

Just wanted to let everyone know, we are looking into the issues with HUT and as soon as our dev team has a resolution, I will update this thread.

This is our top priority right now, and we will work to get a fix as quickly as possible.
But which server issue are they talking about? Missing players? Completing a collection and not getting rewards packs, not getting the puck you are owed in the auction house, or the problem I'm having?

Last edited by CRIXUS81; 09-28-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2014, 11:44 PM   #22
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Beau Bennett was injured for 1 game with an arm injury, he didn't even heal until I picked up a healing arm card in a pack like 15 games later.!! This game is going to need a huge patch
Old 09-29-2014, 04:07 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRIXUS81
Plus the EA Forums has this message:

"Just wanted to let everyone know, we are looking into the issues with HUT and as soon as our dev team has a resolution, I will update this thread.

This is our top priority right now, and we will work to get a fix as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, if your team was reset please DO NOT create a new team, as this may make it more difficult to get the old one restored.

Apologies for the inconvenience."

But which server issue are they talking about? Missing players? Completing a collection and not getting rewards packs, not getting the puck you are owed in the auction house, or the problem I'm having?
That post was from last Wednesday after a bunch of people's teams and collections got reset when the Team of the Week promotion went live.

There was also a new EA mod post today regarding an exploit that appeared over the weekend, which allowed players to purchase gold packs for the same price as bronze packs. As a result of that glitch, the card market basically crashed to a new low over the weekend, and all of the card packs except for gold packs had to be removed from the store.

Last edited by jyoung; 09-29-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #24
Rookie

CRIXUS81's Arena

I just want to be able to connect to a HUT game online, going on 3 days now...

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »