Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-26-2014, 08:34 AM   #81
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Man......Kyle Lowry keeps making the cut. He's getting mad respect from 2k this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #82
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Haven't had a problem with a single rating so far
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-26-2014, 10:59 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 2
2K is really overrating someone in Kyrie Irving, whose only professional accomplishment is being the best player on a team that got the number one overall pick twice in four years. I like Uncle Drew and all that, but top thirty in the NBA is pushing it for what he may do on a super team.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:07 AM   #84
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
So you think that if Boogie was on a better team he would easily be the best big man in the game?!

IMO I think you are completely wrong. I would have Dwight and Noah rated above him with Boogie and Al Jefferson being tied for 3rd. I would have Marc Gasol 5th
Boogie put better stats than everyone else in the NBA at the center position, so yes, I think if you put him on a team that is 55-27 or sth like that he becomes easily their best player because 22-11 is awesome in todays leage where great and productive all-around centers are hard to come by. If I'm not mistaken(I might as well be), only centers to achieve that are Big Al and Boogie(And Unibrow if you call him a center). But for a team like Hornets Boogie would be better option than Big Al, but for a team like Spurs or Bulls Noah is better option than everyone else not named Tim Duncan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
Boogie aint better than Joakim. Put Boogie in the Bulls' situation last year and they dont win as many games as they do with Noah.

But dont get me wrong. Boogie is a beast.
That's because Noah is perfect for Bulls. He's amazing defender and great facilitator. Also his locker room presence cannot be measurable. I'm saying, that if you put Boogie on every team in the NBA and put Noah on the every team in the NBA, I think that Boogie would win in how many teams got better with him on board(also by how much). Boogie is good defender(not as good as Noah) but Noah, IMO, is not close to being the offensive threat that Boogie is.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:42 AM   #85
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanfrost
This should be interesting
So you got parker, duncan, and kiwi above a 85
Me personally think ginobli should be a 85
Im curious what kiwi rating will be and what badges he get
Kawhi is an 85.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 03:07 PM   #86
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

My boy Cousins might finally get some love this year. Being rated an 81 in the last couple games was a disgrace for the best Center in the league. We're already at 85 OVR and he hasn't been on the list yet. Here's to hoping for a 90+!

Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-26-2014, 05:53 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 0

Looks like 21-30 were released

Old 09-26-2014, 05:56 PM   #88
MVP

Wade at 86 is interesting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »