Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2014, 11:30 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
Since when does an 84 rating make someone amazing? Lance's numbers are likely going up this year since he will be the number 1 guy for the Hornets. I don't see him being much worse than 84.I think it's a bit crazy how people react over overall ratings especially without seeing the attributes that factor into the overall. As long as players are playing like themselves, I don't think being a few overall points off will make a huge difference.

So far I'd say the ratings are pretty accurate. You can make an argument for players being over/under rated but I haven't noticed anything extremely out of the ordinary. Plus we all know ratings will be adjusted as the year goes on. Nothing is set in stone. I am liking what I see so far. Ratings seem lower than past years (I recall more players being 85+). I can't wait to see how the ratings and badges translate onto the court.
Okay you lost me at being the Hornets number 1 guy. That belongs to Al Jefferson, followed by Kemba Walker. Say what you will about the ratings but to me he is the number 3 guy in Charlotte.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:36 PM   #74
BDG
Banned

Deron Williams should be 75 overall with red ankles and a high turnover tendency in the 4th.
Also we'll see how good Kyle Lowry is after he makes that sprite and pizza pizza money in T.O. (R.I.P Hedo)
Milsap getting some love Im feelin that.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:19 AM   #75
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
The argument with Bosh is not valid, since he is rated as a CENTER and not a Power Forward. I believe in the game if you switch him to PF, his rating should definitely be much closer to Dirk, if not the same. As a Center, Bosh's attributes accumulate to be 84. I think Bosh will be 86-88 as a PF, higher than Paul Millsap.
Good point. When the game drops, we will see if the position is the difference maker ratings wise.

Last edited by eko718; 09-26-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2014, 02:08 AM   #76
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

Did they ever release Bledsoe rating?
Old 09-26-2014, 02:33 AM   #77
Banned

Klay Thompson still gettin' no love I see...
He's probably the best 2-way 2 guard in the league. He guards PGs SGs SFs plus one of the best shooters in the league. His on-ball D and defensive awareness definitely deserve a boost in 2K15.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:40 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Klay is a classic 3 and D type guy, that's all he can do. He is a terrible passer(shoots everytime he gets the ball) and a terrible rebounder.
If you watched any Team USA or Warriors games you'd realize that can't be further from the truth. Also his role isn't to rebound (when you have Lee, Bogut, Iggy), it's to leak out on the perimeter for fast break open looks. Stats don't tell the whole story.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:25 AM   #79
MVP

Ownal0t's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 50th Overall Rated Player Through 40

I must say, as a net fan I really don't Think dwill is better than Joe johnson.and especially brook Lopez (best player on team) I know this is a new system but im literally lmaoing at this

Last edited by Ownal0t; 09-26-2014 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Saw brook Lopez rating
Old 09-26-2014, 05:36 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 3
This should be interesting
So you got parker, duncan, and kiwi above a 85
Me personally think ginobli should be a 85
Im curious what kiwi rating will be and what badges he get

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »