Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2014, 09:24 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpshua15
For Lance, its more that he has the potential to become a great player ... he's only 24 yrs old and is only improving as a shooter, scorer, and decision maker
So now we are basing players ratings on potential? Okay, so Jabari Parker should be a 99. Potential shouldn't effect their ratings for this year, that's just stupid.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:30 PM   #58
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 31st Overall Rated Player Through 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
No I think Lance is perfect at 84. He was a triple double machine last year, he can do it all. He makes careless mistakes sometime but that will come with discipline.

How much money he got has nothing to do with his rating. Chandler Parsons is not a better player than Lance and neither is Hayward...Lance didn't get as much money because of his antics and his discipline/behavior. Teams took more of a cautious approach towards him, Lance could have gotten more money in Indiana but he decided to bet on himself and take the shorter/less money deal to try and get a max contract in the future.
Triple doubles are great, but that doesn't mean the person is amazing because of it. He is a very versatile player, but he is average in many aspects of his game. And he is a player with a lot of baggage, maybe his offensive or defensive awareness ratings should be lower because he can cost his team games with his antics. And one could definitely argue that Hayward and Parsons are better players than Lance.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:32 PM   #59
Rookie

How is Deron Williams ranked higher than Joe Johnson? So much for an improved rating system.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:34 PM   #60
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandoelite5
Triple doubles are great, but that doesn't mean the person is amazing because of it. He is a very versatile player, but he is average in many aspects of his game. And he is a player with a lot of baggage, maybe his offensive or defensive awareness ratings should be lower because he can cost his team games with his antics. And one could definitely argue that Hayward and Parsons are better players than Lance.
What I won't do is short change a guy the formula "overrates" in the eyes of some. Lance produces a very high overall because he is an extremely well rounded player. He doesn't really have any glaring weaknesses. All around players will always generate a higher overall. Once you grab the game and get a chance to dive into the individual attributes let me know what you disagree with. Always receptive to feedback

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 09-25-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #61
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

Quote:
Lol I didn't say he was amazing, but triple doubles can showcase how versatile he is. Not a complete definer of the player he is, but it's decent.

Lance is more of a SG than a SF so I don't really want to compare players of different positions. And I would disagree that his antics would lower his awareness...maybe his IQ rating if that's a real thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #62
Rookie

milsap better than bosh is bs
Old 09-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
What I won't do is short change a guy the formula overrates. Lance produces a very high overall because he is an extremely well rounded player. He doesn't really have any glaring weaknesses. All around players will always generate a higher overall. Once you grab the game and get a chance to dive into the individual attributes let me know what you disagree with. Always receptive to feedback
Okay that makes sense, thanks! Not trying to be too critical of the ratings, just offering up my opinion. Excited for the game to come out and to see what this new rating system is all about.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:45 PM   #64
Pro

jpshua15's Arena

Quote:
So now we are basing players ratings on potential? Okay, so Jabari Parker should be a 99. Potential shouldn't effect their ratings for this year, that's just stupid.
I wasnt talking about potential in regards to his rating, I think he deserves an 84 for the player he is now. He has the potential to become 88-89 one day imo

Fictional Draft Classes
PSN: shuab15
2015/#1: Fictional DC 1 (2015)
2016/#2:
2017/#3:
2018/#4:
2019/#5:

Official FDC Website: http://nba2k15fdc.wix.com/nba2k15fdc

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »