Home

NBA 2K15 Online League Details

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Online League Details within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 08:43 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Online League Details

Madden, mlb and nhl all got it right. But 2k can't! damn this got my hype all the way down. Let's hope they atleast add crew.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:16 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

There is no virtual currency in online leagues/association or crew mode so they don't care about them.

Its not by mistake that these online modes have been neglected for a long time now, while MyTeam and The Park which are centered around virtual currency get all of the attention.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:18 PM   #27
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ksportsnut
There is no virtual currency in online leagues/association or crew mode so they don't care about them.

Its not by mistake that these online modes have been neglected for a long time now, while MyTeam and The Park which are centered around virtual currency get all of the attention.
I understand the frustration, but get your facts straight. MyLEAGUE was a big focus this year, and I should know because I worked on it throughout the year, and it has no VC. Whatsoever. Anywhere.

Even MyGM had the VC usage minimized and any VC barriers removed and replaced with an in-mode XP system, and was also a big focus.

Offline franchise got a lot of new features while VC was fazed out of it. So you can be disappointed about online franchise, but it doesn't have to do with monetization or the lack thereof.
Novato, CA, USA
Old 09-25-2014, 09:20 PM   #28
Rookie

i understand people want fantasy draft but think outside the box the custom rosters option trumps fantasy draft 100x over imo

Check out my gaming pages (basically rec highlights)

https://www.tiktok.com/@ghostdenidag...Iqia5BLDy&_r=1

https://youtube.com/@Ghostdenidagawd

6'9 3-level scorer 2k23
Old 09-25-2014, 09:30 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
I understand the frustration, but get your facts straight. MyLEAGUE was a big focus this year, and I should know because I worked on it throughout the year, and it has no VC. Whatsoever. Anywhere.

Even MyGM had the VC usage minimized and any VC barriers removed and replaced with an in-mode XP system, and was also a big focus.

Offline franchise got a lot of new features while VC was fazed out of it. So you can be disappointed about online franchise, but it doesn't have to do with monetization or the lack thereof.
I am speaking strickly about the online modes not the offline modes. What you did with MyLeague and MyGM this year sounds really great and I commend you for the work that you did.

But when it comes to the online modes you can't deny that most of the attention has been on MyTeam and The Park (which nobody asked for) over the past few years, while modes such as online Leagues/Association and Crew have been almost totally forgotten about. Its not hard to connect the dots and to see why that it either. I think VC plays a big role in that, maybe more so than your willing to admit or are possibly even aware of.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:38 PM   #30
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

@leftos can we save playbooks in online league or change sliders? I just want a simple yes or no... Kinda big things for me...
Old 09-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #31
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Dang I've been looking forward to fantasy drafts all year in online leagues . Huge downer
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 09:55 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
@leftos can we save playbooks in online league or change sliders? I just want a simple yes or no... Kinda big things for me...
can we save playbooks? practice plays? edit coaching settings? no fantasy drafts? can we get anything for online leagues? smh 1 more yr more disappointment. thanks 2k.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »