Home

NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2014, 07:40 PM   #193
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21
great trailer, although man i think the crowds still need to be taken to the next level man. Honestly i really like the idea behind EA NHL 15 living worlds.... watch the video if you don't know what i mean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGlG94U4A0

Some people might not care the crowds/atmosphere but to me i think it adds a lot to the experience. Maybe we can look forward to something like this in next years version?

This here is phenomenal! I'm eager to see the atmosphere improvements 2K made this year though. It looks really good. I like the direction 2K is heading. Continue to refine the core gameplay, add some bells and whistles, and then jump to more ancillary (IMO) things like player models, shoes and crowd atmosphere. The player models look great, but could benefit from full body scans. At least a few different types to differentiate the player models, especially for guys like without typical NBA builds like Big Baby Davis. I really believe that NBA 2K is a year or two away from gameplay nirvana. Then add something like this here on top of that gameplay? Mercy!
Old 09-25-2014, 07:50 PM   #194
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
This here is phenomenal! I'm eager to see the atmosphere improvements 2K made this year though. It looks really good. I like the direction 2K is heading. Continue to refine the core gameplay, add some bells and whistles, and then jump to more ancillary (IMO) things like player models, shoes and crowd atmosphere. The player models look great, but could benefit from full body scans. At least a few different types to differentiate the player models, especially for guys like without typical NBA builds like Big Baby Davis. I really believe that NBA 2K is a year or two away from gameplay nirvana. Then add something like this here on top of that gameplay? Mercy!
Look in the video when Iguodala makes that three at home, the crowd goes crazy as well his bench, someone on the bench even jumps in the air.

2k seems to be trending in the right direction with the atmosphere changes.

Old 09-25-2014, 07:52 PM   #195
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Edotd the god of Montages, Man hopefully one day I can get on that level. Wow I had to listen to Midnight Marauders and Low End Theory all day. This is me drinking the 2k kool-aid lol hyped
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 07:54 PM   #196
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Look in the video when Iguodala makes that three at home, the crowd goes crazy as well his bench, someone on the bench even jumps in the air.

2k seems to be trending in the right direction with the atmosphere changes.

Yeah, I saw that. It was dope and it's obvious that 2K put in work in that area. NBA 2K14 on the XB1 looked great but it lacked those "little things" and that 2K soul. NBA 2K15 is rectifying that though. I see it already. I'm just looking forward to playing it and hearing it on my home setup.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #197
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Yeah, I saw that. It was dope and it's obvious that 2K put in work in that area. NBA 2K14 on the XB1 looked great but it lacked those "little things" and that 2K soul. NBA 2K15 is rectifying that though. I see it already. I'm just looking forward to playing it and hearing it on my home setup.
I agree with you there. There was some "soul" missing from the game last year. Can't put my finger on it. But I figure that's more on me than the game.
Old 09-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #198
Fire GarPax!

Permatron's Arena

OVR: 4

Yep, I'm hyped!
Old 09-25-2014, 08:44 PM   #199
Rookie

OVR: 8
honestly i was more hyped when i saw last years video, this didn't do anything for me, just how i feel about it tho..didn't see the sneak peak tho for some reason when i watched it!
Old 09-25-2014, 08:46 PM   #200
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I agree with you there. There was some "soul" missing from the game last year. Can't put my finger on it. But I figure that's more on me than the game.
I felt the same way as well. .... it's not just you

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »