Home

NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Momentous Trailer

Looks like 2k15

Pass it on!!
Old 09-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #130
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
They had Tony Parker doing a nice spin move into a floater if I remember correctly.
I think the reigning NBA champs will settle for not being featured in a videogame trailer
Old 09-25-2014, 12:50 PM   #131
Rookie

I just want it to look like ps4/Xbox one version but play like the ps3/360 version. Can't lie ps3/360 version plays a lot better than the ps4/xbox one version and I was certainly not happy about that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 12:52 PM   #132
Pro

OVR: 6

No more Jeff (Light) Green.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:58 PM   #133
Rookie

OMG ! I hope the camera cut to the in crowd view during gameplay and this is not just for this video,also they need to add this from the crowd view to wwe ,at diff moments..
This trailer brings a tear to my eye ,thinking what visual concepts could have done if they continued to make their wsb2k (hint ,hint all that game needed was this caliber of graphics and animations added to its sweet gameplay )......nhl,ncaa games and (big tears nfl2k)..I guess this is the revenge of 2k right here..

Also as a fan of 2k-since sega ports on sega genesis and an operationsports memeber that migrated from nfl2kx in 2003 (lvsolja)-I want to say I am a little afraid that the quality of work visual concepts might frighten ea to throw in the towel live,we need live for the competition aspect of to show these sports leagues that video gaming supports multiple companies making a game..and don't need one exclusive company making a game.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:11 PM   #134
Hoops Mechanic

Sovartus's Arena

OVR: 20

I'll tell you what's impressive to me.

If you look at the crowd's reactions, they are no longer all kind of reacting in unison like before. They get up individually in patches around the arena. Another second look piece for me was how regular season game crowds look kind of normal and people are wearing normal everyday attire, but the playoff atmosphere is much different in that regard.

I just hope they have tighter controls on dribble moves and from the triple threat. Player movement seemed too difficult to make explosive moves to blow by defenders instead of going around them in 2K14.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:15 PM   #135
Rookie

bpietro's Arena

I couldn't handle the hype. just pre-ordered it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #136
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovartus
I'll tell you what's impressive to me.

If you look at the crowd's reactions, they are no longer all kind of reacting in unison like before. They get up individually in patches around the arena. Another second look piece for me was how regular season game crowds look kind of normal and people are wearing normal everyday attire, but the playoff atmosphere is much different in that regard.

I just hope they have tighter controls on dribble moves and from the triple threat. Player movement seemed too difficult to make explosive moves to blow by defenders instead of going around them in 2K14.
I agree.

I'm pretty good with the dribble stick, yet it became quite the task to take someone off the dribble with a quick guard. Westbrook probably has the quickest first step in the NBA, but it wasn't reflected at all in 2K14 when attempting to explode past a defender.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »