Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-25-2014, 01:09 AM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Already clarified that yes, they are.
leftos can you release players and sign players in your assoication within 32 games without having to start a new assoication.That was a issue last year 2k14.And can you import new caps within 32 games in your assoication without have to restart your assoication.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:52 AM   #178
Banned

Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Jokes are fun.
Can we just spectate the 3pt and Dunk Contest?

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 09-25-2014 at 11:21 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:26 AM   #179
Banned

I really do not understand why there is no separate team working on things like 3-team trades, draft pick protection, veteran minimum, signing 20 games and having to cut it down to 15 at a certain date etc. It's been so many years and still not being able to do those things like in real life, makes 2k still a lot to be desired. How long do we have to wait, until freaking 2k20??

Also, how is it that 3-team trades were in before but now all of a sudden are not?? Instead we get all of these side additions like scanning your face, shoes and what have you. I will never understand why games go for quantity (games modes and options, fiba, classic teams) but then forget the quality (leave things out or not letting us change generic players on classic teams) to the point where it's just not right.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:36 AM   #180
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
3 Point & Dunk Contest make a return, along with the Rising Stars and the All-Star Game.
That's great!!

I'm assuming Skills Challenge didn't make it in?
Old 09-25-2014, 09:58 AM   #181
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE...

Can we edit headbands and headband color this year? In past versions the assigned head band colors haven't been ideal.

Just an option for White, Black, Team Color 1, Team Color 2 as with other accessories is all we need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by dpower15; 09-25-2014 at 11:33 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 11:55 AM   #182
Rookie

Leftos, love the information about the game; but can the Pistons please get some love on the uniforms. They have been off since last year.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:56 AM   #183
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow86
I really do not understand why there is no separate team working on things like 3-team trades, draft pick protection, veteran minimum, signing 20 games and having to cut it down to 15 at a certain date etc. It's been so many years and still not being able to do those things like in real life, makes 2k still a lot to be desired. How long do we have to wait, until freaking 2k20??

Also, how is it that 3-team trades were in before but now all of a sudden are not?? Instead we get all of these side additions like scanning your face, shoes and what have you. I will never understand why games go for quantity (games modes and options, fiba, classic teams) but then forget the quality (leave things out or not letting us change generic players on classic teams) to the point where it's just not right.
Yea the 3 team trades really puzzles me. That's something that's very essiential in the NBA and plus it was something that was in the previous games. Hopefully we can get a patch for it. Veteran minimum is also a must.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:36 PM   #184
Just started!

I'm loving what I'm hearing. I just want to verify that the scouting and storylines for the draft are the same in MyLeague and MyGM?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »