Home

NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mentors Trailer

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mentors Trailer within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2014, 10:53 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mentors Trailer

The my player voice sounds like the white guy from Malibu Most Wanted lmaoo
Old 09-24-2014, 11:01 PM   #90
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77

Updated OP w/ the following details.

New in NBA 2K15’s MyCAREER mode:
  • Mentors: No matter what team you want to play for, you will have NBA players teach you the ropes. With every NBA team, you will learn how to play smart basketball with any team you choose.
  • Coach Satisfaction: A brand new gameplay system, coach satisfaction is a real-time analysis of how users are playing. Not only are you graded on your quality as a teammate, but you must satisfy Coach Doc Rivers as well.
  • Upgrade System: A completely reinvented upgrade system where specialties matter more than ever.
  • Badges: Earn badges based on how you play, and raise them from bronze to silver to gold.
  • Simulate or Play: You can decide whether you want to simulate or play every game. Get credit based upon the team you play against, including VC and badges.
  • Endorsements: Completing challenges gives you the opportunity to get endorsement and VC.
  • Championship: Show off a championship ring in MyPark.
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-24-2014, 11:35 PM   #91
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

• Mentors: No matter what team you want to play for, you will have NBA players teach you the ropes. With every NBA team, you will learn how to play smart basketball with any team you choose.
  • Coach Satisfaction: A brand new gameplay system, coach satisfaction is a real-time analysis of how users are playing. Not only are you graded on your quality as a teammate, but you must satisfy Coach Doc Rivers as well.
  • Upgrade System: A completely reinvented upgrade system where specialties matter more than ever.
  • Badges: Earn badges based on how you play, and raise them from bronze to silver to gold.
  • Simulate or Play: You can decide whether you want to simulate or play every game. Get credit based upon the team you play against, including VC and badges.
  • Endorsements: Completing challenges gives you the opportunity to get endorsement and VC.
YES! Finally get to sim games instead of playing EVERY one!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 12:15 AM   #92
Rookie

thanks for showing me these lifeless takes so i won't have to ask why they sound so dull.. KD put a little attitude in his reading.
and i still look forward to it all, regardless.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:18 AM   #93
Banned

WISports's Arena

I do wish the jerseys on the players weren't so baggy. They sag way too much at the waistline. This is especially true for Dwight Howard, who wears tight jerseys.

It'd sure be nice if we could get different size jerseys/shorts.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:24 AM   #94
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

Man... the new voice is like a mix between French Montana, and the white guy that everyone knows, that tries waaaayyy to hard to show that he's "down".

Their choice of voices just feels too stereotypical. It's like if there was a NASCAR game with a My Player type mode, and the only voices to choose from sounded like Larry the Cable Guy.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
Old 09-25-2014, 12:43 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

THANK YOU!

Why can't 2k just release the notes of everything they've done in this mode, instead of dragging it out, one video at a time?

What's with that strategy? They did it for the other modes, why are they playing games with the info for this mode?

Sheesh.

This is the only mode I play, and this slow release of info isn't building my anticipation, it's making me mad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2014, 01:00 AM   #96
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433

Sheesh.

This is the only mode I play, and this slow release of info isn't building my anticipation, it's making me mad.
Yes sir indeed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »