Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #41
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween
I'm dying to know what kind of individual ratings justify Rubio's 79.

He's not a 79 athlete. He's not a 79 defender. He's not a 79 shooter.

He better be a good ball handler to go along with his passing skills...
He's probably considered to be a "pass first" PG is be my guess. From that perspective, the 79 would make sense to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 06:10 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 75th Overall Rated Player Through 51

MCW with an 80? for real? Playing the highest pace in the league inflated his stats or is it just me? On the other hand, this isn't really all that important to be honest.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #43
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
The scary part is...even WITH his post ASB collapse, advanced metrics will show he was STILL a top 3 (I want to say #1, but I don't remember off the top of head) DEFENSIVE/RIM PROTECTOR center.

There's a stat that shows the average FG% of players against Roy Hibbert when he "contests" shots or uses verticality around the rim relatively to the number of shots taken against him. I'm pretty sure he lead the league by a sizable margin. Also, you have to take in consideration his DWS and how much the defensive metrics are impacted when he's off the floor.

He might have not been much as a scoring or rebounding center, but you can't deny his defensive impact when he's on the floor. Indiana's defensive scheme was to protect the 3PT shot, force players to take tough mid-range jumpers, and "funnel" driving players into Roy Hibbert.
well be better be a weak rebounder and missing layups like he does IRL

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-24-2014, 06:13 PM   #44
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
Roy Hibbert is a solid player don't get me wrong but after that playoff performance last year, he should be 75 or lower
Playoffs....you forgot about the 82 games he played before the playoffs. On the old ratings, I would have rated him between 74 and 77. As a defensive center and with the new ratings system, 80 is right on the money.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #45
Banned

WISports's Arena

There literally isn't one thing that Brandon Jennings is good at. Terrible shooter, whether its at the rim or his J. Terrible defender. Terrible vision. Terrible playmaking ability. Can't facilitate to save his life. I guess he is good at not turning the ball over...but that's mainly because he's not passing to set up his teammates, risking getting the ball stolen.

How in the world is he an 80? SMH. Should be a 72.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #46
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Rubio is a great passer, a fastbreak machine, his fundamentals might be high.
Not to mention a damn good defender.

The fact that Jennings is rated higher than Rubio...oh my lawd, I gotta stop.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:45 PM   #47
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

I know one thing Josh Smith better not be a 3pt shooter anymore. He ALWAYS shoots below 30% yet manages to get a 3pt rating of 80+. Same with Rudy Gay. They are the 2 players that are constantly overrated every year

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-24-2014, 06:48 PM   #48
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
MCW for me is overrated!

As a Sixers fan I have to say I agree lol. He must be getting bonus points for being a really good rebounder and good at creating steals and I am not sure if his height gives him some kind of advantage. He is really good at playing the passing lanes and using his length to get steals. His defensive awareness is just average as far as help defensive but he was a rookie

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »