Home

NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Coaching 101 Video

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Coaching 101 Video within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-23-2014, 05:53 PM   #49
MVP

Sports fanantic's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Coaching 101 Video

For a sec i thought that was the Coach from ESPN and WWF/WWE

2010, 2012, & 2014 World Series Champion

Oakland A's

2012 & 2013 AL West Champion

Golden State Warriors

2015 NBA Champion

Oakland Raiders

Just Win Baby
Old 09-23-2014, 05:54 PM   #50
Rookie

"The Veal"'s Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Loving the comments alot of ******s and #arcadenation people are posting on twitter lol they don't think learning the game is important smh
My exact thought. We all agree that this feature is for ****** players who could watch to learn more about how to correctly play 2K. But let's be honest, the last people who are gonna sit and watch a cutscene of a coach talking while they could be playing are ****** players, and their response on twitter already proves that. Unfortunately, while I think this is a cool addition, it's one of those things that will fizzle out after people get bored of it quickly. No way you're making ****** gamers watch a cutscene to learn how to actually play when they can still just cheese.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:59 PM   #51
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oouie433
One more thought on this...

I hope you won't get penalized for playing good basketball...like the teammate grade would penalize you for letting your man score even though it wasn't your man...all of a sudden the arrow switched and instead of guarding the pg, you now have to miraculously guard the center.

I hope that if the coaching emphasis is to allow nothing inside, but I'm guarding steph curry or an equally good to great shooter, I won't get penalized for not leaving him to sag into the paint.

Or the coaching emphasis is to limit perimeter shots, but I'm guarding Rondo or J Wall, guys who you would give the perimeter shot to in order to guard against them using their speed to blow by you.

Don't penalize me coach for playing good basketball just because we have a difference of philosophy
IRL you would be benched until you follow coaches orders

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 06:00 PM   #52
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

=) loooooovvvvvvveeeeeee this, really exited to see how far they take this in the future!!! Think something as simple as post entry doesnt need to be taught? Try taking your back to the basket center to the park. Great job 2k. Even if the arcade people think this is useless it makes the game better. And theres an old saying 'you dont know, what you dont know"
Old 09-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #53
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Veal"
My exact thought. We all agree that this feature is for ****** players who could watch to learn more about how to correctly play 2K. But let's be honest, the last people who are gonna sit and watch a cutscene of a coach talking while they could be playing are ****** players, and their response on twitter already proves that. Unfortunately, while I think this is a cool addition, it's one of those things that will fizzle out after people get bored of it quickly. No way you're making ****** gamers watch a cutscene to learn how to actually play when they can still just cheese.
That's exactly why it shouldn't be mandatory i rather have it optional like on the old madden games where you had to learn plays for the upcoming games
Old 09-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #54
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by "The Veal"
"if you can still just cheese" simple remove the cheese able aspects of the game. To 2k's credit they made efforts every year to remove fix cheesy game play. End game results they add an arcade mode for the causuals, and make the real game as sim as possible
Old 09-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #55
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

******s can play how they want. They'll just end up traded bounced around or have a lame my player. .. but don't say it shouldn't be there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by City_foxx
=) loooooovvvvvvveeeeeee this, really exited to see how far they take this in the future!!! Think something as simple as post entry doesnt need to be taught? Try taking your back to the basket center to the park. Great job 2k. Even if the arcade people think this is useless it makes the game better. And theres an old saying 'you dont know, what you dont know"
Totally agree with everything here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »