Home

NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Mycareer needs to go back to creating a player and focus on making you have to build up your player to be better in the NBA, shoe deals and magazines are cool, but the whole cut scenes and living out a predetermine story is wack. I could definitely careless about placing best with my draft rival Jackson Ellis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 07:14 PM   #122
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene Video, Face Scan and More

My only hope is that you can skip the cut scenes this year. Otherwise I'll probably just skip this mode entirely.

In 2k14 I couldn't stand all the unskippable corny cut scenes that played out and the linear 2k story.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:18 PM   #123
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
For you guys that don't want the cut scenes and want to imagine/make up ur own thing.. Just create a player and put him on a team in your association and player lock on him and change the camera to the MyPlayer camera... See problem solved. Lol!
yeah, not the same, no teammate grade, individual drills/training camps... plus I for one am not anti cutscenes, I'm anti corny super unrealistic strictly linear cutscenes.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:37 PM   #124
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoOC
This won't sim when you're out of the game though, so you'll either have to play him the entire game or play as at least one other player at some point.

Also, if you're just creating a player and putting him on a team then he's not getting drafted either, so...
The second point could be argued against by saying that you can put the player you want in an upcoming draft class. xD

But, I agree. It's not the same! Much like when people ask for Creating a Legend to return and they get the same response of doing it in Association. Just not the same.
Old 09-22-2014, 07:45 PM   #125
Just started!

fcnquotes's Arena

Re: New NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Opening Scene, Face Scan and More! (Video)

I really don't like how it's impossible to get drafted. I like the undrafted route as an option, but the draft was never the problem with mycareer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 08:16 PM   #126
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5
LMAO...yo I almost died of laughter watching him chase the agent around the room...lolol,. That scene looked like it was pulled straight from GTAV. pretty cool how it looks and how we'll have to earn our spot.

BTW F your table...LOL
Old 09-22-2014, 08:17 PM   #127
Rookie

OVR: 1
Not a fan of pre-determined story lines. In past 2K's I would just imagine all the outside stuff that was going on in my players world. It's called "MyCareer" but it's really not that anymore.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:25 PM   #128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwipe
Not a fan of pre-determined story lines. In past 2K's I would just imagine all the outside stuff that was going on in my players world. It's called "MyCareer" but it's really not that anymore.
Go play MyCareer on old gen consoles if you don't like it. Jeez. This ads flair to the life of your virtual NBA player. And I like it. Even moreso than last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »