Home

Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

This is a discussion on Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-21-2014, 02:22 PM   #145
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
Have you considered the reasoning for the band aid? Maybe they weren't able to solve the issue this cycle so they needed to add something to hold it over until they do? I'm just saying. Gotta look at it from both sides sometimes.

I have a pretty good idea of why they are doing it. And if that's the case it may be an excusable flaw IMO. Again MyPlayer is the only mode I play so if it's not to my liking at an acceptable level I'll just pass like I did last year.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 05:58 PM   #146
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

will some of these badges take the place of the corresponding ratings/tendencies & create less but more variable editing?
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #147
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

will some of these badges take the place of the corresponding ratings/tendencies & create less but more variable editing?
Old 09-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #148
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
I'm beginning to think so. I mean look at the dribble badges. What would be the point of having those if there were tendencies as well? Hope it works out.

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 09-21-2014, 07:47 PM   #149
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
I'm beginning to think so. I mean look at the dribble badges. What would be the point of having those if there were tendencies as well? Hope it works out.
I was going to ask the same thing giving the full list without the details of how it works doesn't do them justice. This is something that should have had a small developer diary from Beds, and any other devs involved in the badges describing how it works in game a little more details are needed.

I actually thought there still would be tendencies and ratings for each. I thought it would work like once your skill reaches a certain level for the rating you are bronze level then silver and gold. For example does every guard get some level of euro step bronze level? I mean anyone can complete a euro step. Especially thinking from a myplayer mode point of view. I thought they needed tendencies to decide how often the CPU to attempt to do certain things especially dribbling.

I thought if they still need tendencies to decide how the cpu behaves they might as well have tendencies for all the skills. l need the CPU to do things based off tendencies which are not always strengths but real player tendencies.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:10 AM   #150
MVP

OVR: 0

l need the CPU to do things based off tendencies which are not always strengths but real player tendencies.

Perfectly put.

I really hope the tendencies that mysteriously disappeared last year return, and we don't have any MORE tendencies disappear as well.

People who play the CPU are people too. :-( We need those layup/dribble/etc. tendencies.

Last edited by RyanFitzmagic; 09-22-2014 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:12 AM   #151
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

if things work properly, i am honestly ok with with thses badges replacing tendencies because most of those tendencies in theory would be rated as to how well they do them using the rating & if they have the ability to do so will be dictated by if they have a badge or not... hopefully.

simplified editing will be preferred for me... new way of thinking for a new gen but of course it would have to work in that way. if a player doesnt have that particular skill badge for that particular tendency.... they shouldnt do it & vice versa.

all layup & dribble move badges for example dictate if "they can/will" & the layup & ball handling / shoot off dribble rating will dictate "how well" & if the gameplay & situation logic has been improved as they say then all will be great.

i always like have all of the editing ability at my finger tips but i never necessarily felt that having a tendency that dictated "how often" should be used to dictate "when" moves are used. i believe they are truly moving in the right direction if things work as i have mentioned. it would be much more fluid & gameplay logic fixes are more welcome for me than 1000 tendencies all with a 1-100 range for me to edit to my obsessive compulsive liking.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 10:27 AM   #152
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fierce Competitor - Elevates his game when being outplayed or instigated

is there a button to talk trash?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »