Home

No NBA 2K15 Demo Confirmed

This is a discussion on No NBA 2K15 Demo Confirmed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #97
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: No NBA 2K15 Demo Confirmed

That's the first thing I do Dre. Defensive assist is horrible, but the game shouldn't force me anywhere, especially out of position, when defensive assist is at 0.

Those are the things I want a demo for. I don't want to pay for game fly when I play basketball titles, and not much else.

I'll wait to see some lengthy videos and grab it on Craigslist after the hoopla has died down if I see it's toned down my issues considerably. I can handle some degree of this stuff, but not that much.

I was under the assumption that I'd be able to try it prior. Like kehlis mentioned, maybe a best buy will have it out on demo.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #98
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

I always thought that they even left some Gameplay changes out of demos, maybe not a lot of course but some.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #99
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I hated their demos to be honest with you. Too short and too rigid, stripped down and I never really get too used to controls with them.

I find that I can play just fine with defensive assist on. I tried it with it at 0 and it seemed to be more of a hinderance to me with it off... not sure why but I like playing on ball D as well as some chasing guys around screens so I dont have issues most of the time.

I know when to bump and guy then move back in time enough where im not hurting myself or reach in to stop his progress of waiting for a play to evolve then back up so I wont get caught reaching and get burned. Seems to work just fine for me.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:01 PM   #100
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
No NBA 2K15 Demo Confirmed

Like I said man, I wanted a demo too...(mainly for selfish reasons, this was already a day one but for me) but if your truly interested in playing the game before making a decision on buying there are definitely a lot of options out there....if your not a fan of the way 2k bball plays in the first place though, I don't think a demo would matter in the end.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 09-22-2014 at 05:56 AM.
Old 09-21-2014, 07:03 PM   #101
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I always thought that they even left some Gameplay changes out of demos, maybe not a lot of course but some.

Can't think of one 2k, or bball game demo period that was a true reflection of the game....to me they're just appetizers...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 07:06 PM   #102
MVP

cdk10's Arena

OVR: 15

Meh, I didn't really expect a demo anyway so no biggie for me. And I agree, everyone knows how 2K plays and I don't think that 15 will be groundbreakingly different.

Seems like most devs on PS4/X1 are not releasing demos. Maybe it's a next gen thing??

Xbox - CK11
PS4 - The_One_CK
Old 09-21-2014, 07:09 PM   #103
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I remember this for defense long ago... ..not everyone gets forced out on D like that

Old 09-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #104
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
....if your not a fan of the way 2k bball plays in the first place though, I don't [think] a demo would matter in the end.
Bolded for truth

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »