Home

NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 PM   #265
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
Will it work for CAP?
Refer to this thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...te-player.html

And no, it seems like it is in CAP which is a HUGE let down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 02:04 PM   #266
Banned

HUSTLER_79's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

facecam = marketing move game face existed way before 2k introduced it but thr question iswill the mycareer AI AND GAMEplay be better in conparison to 14 were the gameplay felt so disected and so stupid..couldnt finish off my first year without getting bored and frustrated on how the cpu plays u and the way your team mate grade stacked up ..I had a center an dwas outrebounded by pg's moving screens ripped me all day ..pg wont pass to me while im open the sliding and shoving pushing me out of position ..the story line scriptedness was killIng me ...I could go on but the overall intelligence of my team mates was just too stupid to takeserious..no nba feel to it andno custom rosters no sliders just a waste of time so they can put the game face crap in I dont care ..is the gameplay any good ????
Old 09-21-2014, 08:55 AM   #267
Rookie

EA.......WAKE THE FLYING **** UP!!!!! This is the stuff.
Release those damn NFL rights.
Old 09-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #268
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

People are talented they will find a way to scan some weird stuff And post it on YouTube
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-21-2014, 11:08 AM   #269
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSTLER_79
facecam = marketing move game face existed way before 2k introduced it but thr question iswill the mycareer AI AND GAMEplay be better in conparison to 14 were the gameplay felt so disected and so stupid..couldnt finish off my first year without getting bored and frustrated on how the cpu plays u and the way your team mate grade stacked up ..I had a center an dwas outrebounded by pg's moving screens ripped me all day ..pg wont pass to me while im open the sliding and shoving pushing me out of position ..the story line scriptedness was killIng me ...I could go on but the overall intelligence of my team mates was just too stupid to takeserious..no nba feel to it andno custom rosters no sliders just a waste of time so they can put the game face crap in I dont care ..is the gameplay any good ????
If you're going to troll, at least be more accurate. It's FaceSCAN. If it were a marketing move, you would see no feature. Well placed commas and periods would help people follow you. This helps you.

But to your points:

Face scanning have been in games for a couple of years. NONE of them to this level. You'd have to be ignorant to not see the difference. For some of you to downplay this is laughable. And even if it were done before, tell me why this shouldn't be hyped up. Considering all we had was pre-made hoped last year, this would STILL be a cool new feature. So, again, those of you that want to downplay look really silly.

Secondly, this is one of many features that have nothing to do with gameplay or the gameplay team. So to continuously try to derail threads like this is really annoying. Features like this do not impact the group that Mike Wang works with. So, why would anyone assume that the inclusion of such a feature would hurt gameplay?

"No NBA feel to it". Do you play in the NBA?
Old 09-21-2014, 11:55 AM   #270
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
If you're going to troll, at least be more accurate. It's FaceSCAN. If it were a marketing move, you would see no feature. Well placed commas and periods would help people follow you. This helps you.

But to your points:

Face scanning have been in games for a couple of years. NONE of them to this level. You'd have to be ignorant to not see the difference. For some of you to downplay this is laughable. And even if it were done before, tell me why this shouldn't be hyped up. Considering all we had was pre-made hoped last year, this would STILL be a cool new feature. So, again, those of you that want to downplay look really silly.

Secondly, this is one of many features that have nothing to do with gameplay or the gameplay team. So to continuously try to derail threads like this is really annoying. Features like this do not impact the group that Mike Wang works with. So, why would anyone assume that the inclusion of such a feature would hurt gameplay?

"No NBA feel to it". Do you play in the NBA?
I swear the people that just sign up this month are nothing but trolls.
Old 09-21-2014, 06:48 PM   #271
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Its disappointing female gamers arent catered for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 08:26 PM   #272
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Its disappointing female gamers arent catered for.
You know, as a father of 4 girls, I COMPLETELY agree with you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »