Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2014, 01:45 AM   #1049
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Game is awful, first time Ive bought in about 3-4 years. Still the exact same thing. Sad.
I concur. It's sad because the stadiums look great but the gameplay has the same issues it did 5 years ago
Old 09-19-2014, 08:47 AM   #1050
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariner690
I concur. It's sad because the stadiums look great but the gameplay has the same issues it did 5 years ago
Equally sad is how bad we want it to be good and keep coming back year after year with hope. I still don't see how a game can regress, and yes in my opinion the game has regressed; 25 years of developing experience, greater hardware, etc...so sad.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:32 AM   #1051
MVP

OVR: 17
Icon9 Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

i predict EA will claim the scratched the old gameplay code and rebuilt Madden 16 from ground up
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #1052
Banned

Played a couple games of the FIFA 15 demo and it made me depressed. The way players run and interact with each other in FIFA should be duplicated in Madden.
I mean in FIFA 15 every player, every step is realistic, no sliding and gliding, no need to hit the juke button or juke modifier just to make players plant their feet, it's what they do just by using the left thumb stick, players even move laterally! Now I cant play a game of Madden without wishing the players ran and interact with each other like in FIFA 15, and I dont see why it hasn't happened yet especially with this so called Ingite engine

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 09-19-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:36 PM   #1053
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
Played a couple games of the FIFA 15 demo and it made me depressed. The way players run and interact with each other in FIFA should be duplicated in Madden.
I mean in FIFA 15 every player, every step is realistic, no sliding and gliding, no need to hit the juke button or juke modifier just to make players plant their feet, it's what they do just by using the left thumb stick, players even move laterally! Now I cant play a game of Madden without wishing the players ran and interact with each other like in FIFA 15, and I dont see why it hasn't happened yet especially with this so called Ingite engine
what are you talking about? players proportions, weight and inertia are way better in Madden
Old 09-20-2014, 05:22 AM   #1054
MVP

hanzsomehanz's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soprano00
what are you talking about? players proportions, weight and inertia are way better in Madden
They did improve these areas; notwithstanding: the player movement still suffers severly from a lack of natural, intuitive animation library that drives physics albeit it too is improving as a byproduct of those mentions above which serve as a catylst for more realistic movements.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Old 09-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #1055
Pro

OVR: 4

Anyone else noticed a lack of weather games in cfm? This seems to be the norm with ea football games. I'm in year 4 of my Bears cfm and only played in one snow/rain game. Playing CHI @ GB with clear skies late in the year just doesn't seem right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2014, 01:41 PM   #1056
Banned

just very boring game. graphics are nice, but everyone knows that doesn't matter. the defensive line play is a joke. players on defense do absolutely nothing even with the sliders jacked up and down.

one bright spot is the game def plays better on ps4 i have both. my xbox came with a free copy im going to buy last gens game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »