Home

Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

This is a discussion on Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-19-2014, 07:53 PM   #33
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Full List and Description of NBA 2K15 Badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
I hope Low Ego helps to get players like Ginobili to play off the bench and not complain.
Great thought. Hopefully it works like this in the game because that would be a great way to get guys like Manu and JCrossover to come off the bench like they do in real life.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Old 09-19-2014, 07:54 PM   #34
Rookie

City_foxx's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Umm because... Normally it basically stops any offensive sig skill? maybe if someone could like go into detail about lockdown defender and explain how it will work this year or is it like past years..

and also if it counters each offensive badage wouldnt that make it OP? so dont come at me bruh lol. got the wrong 1.
LD doesnt give you an advantage, it merely nullifys your opponents advantage. Not op at more like an equalizer. If u need 20 offensive badges to score your doing somthing wrong.
Old 09-19-2014, 08:04 PM   #35
Banned

Not really feeling the on-court coach badge. Isn't realistic for you to be able to tell your teammates when to shoot and pass at will. I do want to call plays though. Got me in a dilemma.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 08:06 PM   #36
Rookie

Awesome! Really like what I see so far, but are any of these badges specific to a position, or can any player get them? For example, can a Center develop all of the dribble move badges and have amazing handles? Or can a PG develop Post LD?
Old 09-19-2014, 08:14 PM   #37
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

I just don't completely care for badges much like sig skills. The ratings are detailed enough that most of these are unnecessary imo.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #38
Pro

InRodWeTrust's Arena

OVR: 5

I love how they can distinguish players... Like Steph Curry and Steve Novak are both GREAT 3 pt shooters... but a dude like Steph should have limitless range because he can just come across half court and fire it up but Novak is more of a stand still shooter
Old 09-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #39
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

I like that you have to earn the bronze badges and also wish you couldn't just buy Silver and Gold with VC but I'll deal with it.

Have said many times how much I was against VC but they've lessened the need for VC so much in other modes so I'll take that trade off. Would like to know how easy it is to get these badges, I understand it's how you play but there has to be a little more to it, wonder what triggers them to say ok your a Dead Eye shooter or ok your a Perimeter/Post Lock Down Defender. As in is there a hidden number that you have to reach, so many bank shots, so many 3's in the corner, so many steals? etc
Old 09-19-2014, 08:41 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherguy
Awesome! Really like what I see so far, but are any of these badges specific to a position, or can any player get them? For example, can a Center develop all of the dribble move badges and have amazing handles? Or can a PG develop Post LD?
I hope that there are no restrictions (maybe except for my career, the park and relative modes ... then again, not entirely sure) ... for myleague and mygm tho, there should be no restrictions/caps ...

On 2K13 I liked how I enhanced the top of the cream defenders, even those on the perimter, by assigning them bruiser ! ... just an example, but ultimately, is all about giving users options, plenty of options ...

Looking forward to see their out of the box designation/distribution, the oncourt effects of the different levels of tiers and how contextual and appropiate do the emotions animations are triggered ... If I recall right, I think I saw some exagerated emotive animations on some of the videos, so overdone that I wish they solely happen on very rare and specific moments, like game winning shots, playoffs clinching games, etc, etc.

Last edited by ffaacc03; 09-19-2014 at 08:45 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »