Home

New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info

This is a discussion on New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Info within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2014, 08:49 PM   #121
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Or you can be completely coocoo OCD like me and play Josh Smith to his tendencies and then get frustrated that you're losing, only to be more pumped up when you get the team rebuilt.

Yeah, I need to talk to a doctor about that.
No, I do that too. I will take 6 or 7 FU shots with Kobe a game, because I know it's the right(wrong) thing to do, it's in his DNA. I would imagine that a lot of us play that way, it adds such an interesting psychological and emotional component to the game. You're Role-Playing in a sports game.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 10:04 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: New NBA 2K15 Podcast Features Leftos, Over Two Hours of New MyGM and MyLEAGUE Inf

Unfortunately I don't have 2.5 hrs to listen to this but just wondering if my gm is anything like the association in 2k14 from last gen can me and a buddy each pick a team a do a franchise or what thanks guys in advance any answers are appreciated
Old 09-18-2014, 10:18 PM   #123
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk89
Unfortunately I don't have 2.5 hrs to listen to this but just wondering if my gm is anything like the association in 2k14 from last gen can me and a buddy each pick a team a do a franchise or what thanks guys in advance any answers are appreciated
if you're looking for a coach co-op with your bud, check out MyLEAGUE when the game drops. MyGM is single player only.

by the way, here was what was in the podcast:
Spoiler
Old 09-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #124
Rookie

Thanks dude I appreciate that atleast to
Me it seems like my league is like the association was
Old 09-19-2014, 12:20 AM   #125
Banned

Has anything been confirmed on having the option to have 29 game seasons in mygm. Dont have time to play 82 games and dont wanna sim part of the season to enjoy my dynasty that I wanna play
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2014, 07:23 AM   #126
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5

Leftos, i have a question about the gameplan.
We can set up a different gameplan for each opponent once the season starts. This includes starting lineups and rotations, correct?

What happens when one of my players gets injured? Do i have to change all gameplans? Will the game automatically substitute this player and put him back on the gameplan when he is healthy again?
How does it work?
Old 09-19-2014, 07:48 AM   #127
Pro

Saro1's Arena

My 2K14 Credits will pass to 2K15?
Old 09-19-2014, 08:08 AM   #128
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
For example if the User eliminates all the 3 pointers from Josh Smith's game, he would obviously be an exponentially more efficient player, and his team would benefit from this change too, of course. So he's "doing what the coach wants", but he should be unhappy, and other parts of his game could/should suffer, and he might want to be traded as well.

Just something to think about.
Ooo. What if there's a Coachability rating? The rating would influence how happy or unhappy the player gets from diverting fom his preferred role and tendencies. So a Josh Smith wouldn't be happy unless he was launching a few threes. A coachable player (especially a youngster) may be happy with their game being reshaped.

Now you combine that with the Mentor rating for coaches. Pop and the Spurs can shape Kawhi into a star from a player without a jumpshot. While a Kevin Mchale has to pretty much let a Harden do whatever he wants.

Speaking of which, coaches should maybe get Emotion Badges too.

Phil Jackson -- "Zen Master": Can get multiple stars to buy in and reduces clashes between players with "Ego" and "Alpha" badges.

Popavich -- "Disciplinarian": Boost to players' offensive awareness when executing plays.

Mark Jackson -- "Motivator": Boost to players' rhythm after timeouts when NOT executing plays.

Last edited by Sundown; 09-19-2014 at 08:14 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »