Home

2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

This is a discussion on 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Pretty sure the player interviews may be exclusive to next gen malky but not positive. It's a shame that we are a little over 2 weeks away and we are still in the dark about gameplay improvements and cyberface upgrades in regards to last gen 2k15. Appears they are playing poker just like EA did with Madden 15 last gen in regards to giving us meaningful info in regards to showing gameplay/screenshots prior to release.
I think that how is it going to be from now on though. You will hear everything about the current gen games and next to none or nothing about last gen games. I mean I can only think of 2 games that I had something about for last gen and those were NHL 15 and that it was pretty much the same game as last years copy but with the NBC commentary. And the other was FIFA which made big improvements to last gen. Pretty much the same game as current gen minus the updated graphics. Like grass stains on pants and moving corner flags.
Old 09-19-2014, 04:42 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2K Sports Announces 2K Heroes Mode For NBA 2K15, Exclusive to Xbox 360 & PS3

I love it because it remember me the all star game 97 and 98.
I don't know if i will play to this Ode but my team will be worthy team of course!!

I love the black pinstripe of pippen!
Old 09-19-2014, 12:07 PM   #35
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
I think that how is it going to be from now on though. You will hear everything about the current gen games and next to none or nothing about last gen games. I mean I can only think of 2 games that I had something about for last gen and those were NHL 15 and that it was pretty much the same game as last years copy but with the NBC commentary. And the other was FIFA which made big improvements to last gen. Pretty much the same game as current gen minus the updated graphics. Like grass stains on pants and moving corner flags.

Im thinking the same thing, kind of what I figured would happen with old gen once new gen came out.

I think the only positive about still having old gen over new is that game devs are still learning the ins and outs of the new gen where as they know all there is to know about old gen, so I think old gen tends to have less issues.

Ill take less issues over better graphics anyday, main reason why I didnt go out and buy a new PS4 when it 1st came out. I had planned on waiting a good yr or 2 before buying new gen anyway.

I did wonder if we would see some NBA2k s well as Madden on the old gen console this yr, considering 2k basically didnt support the game last yr once it came out on old gen other than roster updates although still a good game without patch, it could have been even better with a few tweaks.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »