Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #1041
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I flat out refuse to play all-madden, I'm sticking with all-pro. Playing all madden just feels like I have to spam certain aspects of the game to win, which leaves a empty filing after a game.

One thing I saw yesterday that was pretty cool, was a highlight clip on how I was pressuring Ryan Fitzpatrick. I sacked him 3 times and during the first drive of the 4th quarter they ran the highlight of my QB sacks while Phil Simms talked about it. Pretty neat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 08:37 AM   #1042
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I have heard a lot of people say that over the years but I don't know how people find all pro to be to easy. I have alrease found pro to be to easy but all pro to be to hard but at the same time it semeds like my video games skills are below a lot of peoples even though I play a lot of them lol
I admit it that I struggle on all pro. I can run with counters, but can't pass down the field very well. If I don't keep a back in to block and shift the line, Romo gets mauled.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:57 AM   #1043
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizoux
Passing game is still challenging for me on all-pro but I can't say the same for my running game.
That O1 Trap run play. Guaranteed 5+ yrds on every down. If CPU was smart enough to pinch their dline when necessary, it wouldn't be a problem imo.
Z,

Have to disagree with this. Playing on All Madden, unless you call this play at the right time it will get stuffed. I had first and goal inside the 1 and tried to jam it in 3 times, including 4th and less than a yard and got drilled every time. Ran inside runs on 1st and 2nd, play action on third and 01 Trap on 4th from inside the 1. Didn't make it..
Old 09-18-2014, 10:25 AM   #1044
Rookie

icedcrow's Arena

OVR: 0

The game can be a bit easy on all pro if you are using a strong team and you are playing all of the positions.

I'm the Dolphins so my team isn't that good which makes games a bit challenging and I only play one position so rely on the cpu teammates to make plays which they don't always do.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:23 PM   #1045
Pro

Davon_A_Brown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Z,

Have to disagree with this. Playing on All Madden, unless you call this play at the right time it will get stuffed. I had first and goal inside the 1 and tried to jam it in 3 times, including 4th and less than a yard and got drilled every time. Ran inside runs on 1st and 2nd, play action on third and 01 Trap on 4th from inside the 1. Didn't make it..

Who were you playing? I've noticed that it's not 100% because good DTs like Wilfork and Ngata will beat the trap block and make the tackle for loss.

Th3 Chos3n On3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #1046
Rookie

The game is absolutely beautiful, but no matter how great the game looks one thing undermines it almost completely. The player movement is so awkward and jerky/robotic that it's hard to look at sometimes. Especially the quarterback throwing animations. It can be ugly. I just wish the players moved more like the cutscenes during gameplay. It's much more fluid and natural. I think the jagged player movement, not to mention physics ruin the gameplay sometimes. I had a defensive lineman bump into an offensive lineman while mindlessly walking around after a play and he went spiraling 15 feet into the air landing on his head. I think except for those elements, the game is fun.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:26 PM   #1047
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
but at the same time it seems like my video games skills are below a lot of peoples even though I play a lot of them lol
I am right there with you. Which is a good thing. Offline sports gaming is one of the few activities in life that I can think of where it is actually beneficial to suck. LOL.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:59 PM   #1048
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Game is awful, first time Ive bought in about 3-4 years. Still the exact same thing. Sad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »