Home

NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-18-2014, 01:56 AM   #241
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces Stay in Your Face Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into G

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
The more I look at it, the more I feel like this kind of technology is pretty impressive. Tons and tons of fans get to be in the game literally and for a console this is some nex gen technology
What else do you consider next gen technology i hear so many throw that around but never elaborate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 04:48 AM   #242
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
Amazing stuff, but useless to me as it won't be on pc .
Once 2k15 drop in a few weeks and people start posting pics of their myplayer PC guys will be like...

lol
Old 09-18-2014, 04:52 AM   #243
Rookie

JBulls's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces FaceScan Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by UravenzownU
Someones gonna have to take one for the team and sculpt missing legends and draft classes
To the Wax Museum!
Old 09-18-2014, 06:07 AM   #244
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaynogamez
Once 2k15 drop in a few weeks and people start posting pics of their myplayer PC guys will be like...

lol
We have custom MyPlayer Faces since forever on PC...
Old 09-18-2014, 07:25 AM   #245
Rookie

vick4realz's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Introduces Stay in Your Face Technology, Scan Your Face, Bring it into G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Took me a second to get that. That's just wrong.
Lmao, I was wondering if ppl would get the joke
NCAAB -Ohio State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 10:50 AM   #246
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Djm
What else do you consider next gen technology i hear so many throw that around but never elaborate
Speaking on this technology it enhances the experience for the user in a way as well as add something that wasn't possible on this level with the old consoles.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:00 AM   #247
MVP

blues rocker's Arena

OVR: 14

I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the "face scan fails." I can only imagine the crazy stuff people are going to try to scan (trying to scan their dogs, or wearing masks or making goofy faces during the scan). there are going to be some freaky, messed up face scans out there. i can see it becoming a meme...people posting their hilariously bad face scan fails all over the internet.

which leads me to a question...if you make a wacky face or expression, will the scan pick it up accurately? I want my player to be permanently mean mugging - he's gonna be giving people the death stare at all times. haha.

Last edited by blues rocker; 09-18-2014 at 11:06 AM.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:06 AM   #248
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues rocker
I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the "face scan fails." I can only imagine the crazy stuff people are going to try to scan (trying to scan their dogs, or wearing masks or making goofy faces during the scan). there are going to be some freaky, messed up face scans out there. i can see it becoming a meme...people posting their hilariously bad face scan fails all over the internet.

which lead me to a question...if you make a wacky face or expression, will the scan pick it up accurately? I want my player to be permanently mean mugging - he's gonna be giving people the death stare at all times. haha.
May as well get a sticky thread started. Mass hilarity to ensue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »