Home

NBA Live 15 Sneakers Screenshots and Blog

This is a discussion on NBA Live 15 Sneakers Screenshots and Blog within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-17-2014, 12:38 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not a sneakerhead, but I can see these shoes making my Rising star looking real fresh on the court... The details in this game are ridiculous.. they have LEG HAIR like seriously LEG HAIR, that wouldn't make or break the game, but in my PRIME from the nbalivestreamteam voice -"da details, pay attention to da details"
Old 09-17-2014, 12:53 AM   #34
Rookie

Traceur's Arena

Re: NBA Live 15 Sneakers Screenshots and Blog

Sick. Graphics (and details) wise, Live 15 looks to be the most eye-pleasing NBA game releasing this year. I'm still having a real "fun" time w/ Live 14 (after the patches) and I can't wait until 10/28.

EA getting ripped for the 3 week delay yet I noticed that the same company that makes 2K15 just delayed their wrasslin' game by 3 weeks and hardly any criticism. Anyhow....
Old 09-17-2014, 12:54 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Sick. Graphics (and details) wise, Live 15 looks to be the most eye-pleasing NBA game releasing this year. I'm still having a real "fun" time w/ Live 14 (after the patches) and I can't wait until 10/28.

EA getting ripped for the 3 week delay yet I noticed that the same company that makes 2K15 just delayed their wrasslin' game by 3 weeks and hardly any criticism. Anyhow....
lol at you referring to it as wrasslin lol... but yea i said the same thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2014, 02:09 AM   #36
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Shoe shots: Day 2 NBA Live Screenshots & Shoe Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Man that ain't right. They can't show all that heat and then skip the GOAT in there. 1 through 10 and then skip to 12? Not cool y'all lol
I suspect they didn't show the 11's because the patent leather portion may have shown off more than they wanted to show. That seems to be the most logical reason I can come up with. I'm sure they don't want people zooming in and critiquing such and such... You know being that this game has top secret clearance.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:13 AM   #37
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

At this stage showing more screens even if it is shoes makes no sense to me since they've hid the gameplay completely.

It feels like a distraction... you like shoes, we'll give you some more.

Im definitely not forgetting that gamestop video, because shoes wont matter if it looks like that...

Certainly appreciate the looks though
Old 09-17-2014, 03:57 AM   #38
Rookie

ifitbeginsitends's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
At this stage showing more screens even if it is shoes makes no sense to me since they've hid the gameplay completely.

It feels like a distraction... you like shoes, we'll give you some more.

Im definitely not forgetting that gamestop video, because shoes wont matter if it looks like that...

Certainly appreciate the looks though

I totally agree with you 23 in regards to these new set of pics. Enough is enough. No more sneakers, no more accessories no more face pics.I just want to get gameplay 5 on 5 gameplay on superstar! That's all I want.

As far the Gamestop video goes.i do not view that video as an accurate depiction of the game because of a few things; first I'm sure he wasn't playing on superstar. Second I can tell the player was straight trash. Absolutely garbage. Thirdly I'm sure that wasn't the final build of the game.

As a person who played live 14 for days worth of actual gameplay time the difficulty has a huge impact on the game. The difference between rookie and superstar is m more drastic than night and day. B because of a lack of sliders the difficulties change more than a regular difficulty toggle.

When I first played live 14 it was on pro and I thought the game was literally brain dead. There was no activity, players were stupid and when you went to the rack collisions didn't seem right, balls going thru hands, unrealistic passes were everywhere. Superstar put a stop to most of that. Collisions became more realistic, passes that were improbable got intercepted is tipped and there were much more collisions in the paint. The game felt much more authentic. Definitely playable and pretty enjoyable.

So take that Gamestop video with a grain of salt because I'm sure he was playing the game on pro or rookie. Which is common for showcases because developers think people want to see cool dunks. You 23 are in the upper echelon of b ball gamers so you crave that realistic experience. That video was not made to cater to your high standards. Be at peace!

Not to mention a 8 mp camera that shoots probably 15-25 fps depending on battery life, trying to capture a screen then compressed and uploaded to YouTube which compresses some more. We literally ended up with less than half the frames the game which is still in development will run in that video. Our eyes can definitely receive us.

P.S. The player was definitely trash as well.. Like really bad.

I know it sounds like I'm sticking up for and sucking up to live and maybe I am.i just want you to reserve judgement until we get raw gameplay from either a developer or WTF. I say him because I know he plays the game the right way! He's posted countless videos to prove it.

I suspect their news pattern will follow the NBA season's pattern.. As nothing new is going on in really life their only giving us what we are getting in real life. Instagram his of out favorite battles working out our pics of them wearing outfits taking about how they can't wait for the season to start.

I'm giving the dev team until training camp. I'm pretty sure when training camp opens will get gameplay video for sure. That's the only logical assumption left. They want to mimic the real seasons news cycle.

Training camp is in about two weeks BTW so its coming soon, really freakin soon.

Remember, this isn't the same team that screwed up 11-13.

We better have gameplay videos by training camp!
Old 09-17-2014, 04:09 AM   #39
Pro

hesko's Arena

OVR: 5

Noice!!!!! Kicks are tied up too. Great job live team! Give us some game play tho.
Old 09-17-2014, 05:28 AM   #40
Banned

Look at those 12s! You can actually tell that's suede. My God.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »