Home

NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 PM   #25
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

Man for that still feel like 2k is playing games they make then by all means Leave it all to the real fans of greatness. 2k took ocre sports games along time ago and brought realness to all there games. Im all in but for thoses of u that knw u will have this game as soon as it hit the stores. But talk dwn on a game that has top all others in every way then just dnt buy it.. To each is own.. And 2k sports stands alone at the top..Hope they kan get in on this Football so we kan feel the realness in that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 08:09 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
NBA 2K15 2K Team-Up Community Impressions

2K please go back to the dev diaries and write ups. I would much rather hear from devs that worked on the game and can give much more in-depth insight than some YouTubers.

I mean, the YouTubers are going to post and talk about the stuff on their YouTubes anyways lol.

Last edited by KobeBean8; 09-16-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #27
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
2K please go back to the dev diaries and write ups. I would much rather hear from devs that worked on the game and can give much more in-depth insight than some YouTubers.

I mean, the YouTubers are going to post and talk about the stuff on their YouTubes anyways lol.

2K12 was the last one to have written insights - they were GREAT! Loved reading those. Usually accompanied by pics to outline what was being addressed.

Then vid insights came about which were brief but ok.

Bottom line, the insights were nice!

Still, I get why they've done it this way. Like a vehicle to the sim community via respected sim figures. Also probably easier for 2K at the same time.......

Heck, I'll take info any way I can get it.....just keep it coming!! Haha.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:32 PM   #28
Pro

Re: NBA 2K15 - Offensive Gameplay Pros & Cons - Spacing, Plays, Gathers, Passing & Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
What fail?
That half glitched, out half playable online all the time game they released on the PS4 and XBOXONE...

It's still hard to play it because of you have to be online. Can't even start NBA today without an error message and having to reboot the game...

That fail...
Old 09-16-2014, 08:42 PM   #29
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 - Offensive Gameplay Pros & Cons - Spacing, Plays, Gathers, Passing & Mo

The always online thing? Hmmm come to think of it do we need to be online constantly to get some of the features to work?

I haven't heard from anyone about this....
Old 09-16-2014, 08:53 PM   #30
Rookie

I honestly would not have been surprised if much of 2K14 was designed back when the next gen consoles were going to be always online. If the console forced you to be online, than all of the problems that happened offline wouldn't have ever had to be dealt with. From all of the stuff they are talking about with rosters and saves working both online and offline, I would bet they were able to redo their stuff to deal with it.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #31
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
I honestly would not have been surprised if much of 2K14 was designed back when the next gen consoles were going to be always online. If the console forced you to be online, than all of the problems that happened offline wouldn't have ever had to be dealt with. From all of the stuff they are talking about with rosters and saves working both online and offline, I would bet they were able to redo their stuff to deal with it.
Good point actually. I totally forgot that you had to be constantly online on the XB1 before they changed it.
Makes sense.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 09:15 PM   #32
Rookie

CBfromCU32's Arena

One thing I haven't heard anything about is the RealVoice interviews.. Are they back? If so are they improved?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »