Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2014, 10:26 PM   #153
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So WORRIED about arguing just to ARGUE...that you CANT see that SOMEONE who has actually WORKED with the GAME is trying to give PERSPECTIVE.
There's a fine-line between arguing and discussion, not gonna say what's what that's goin on here lol..

But I know you have to agree, at this point in time if all we have to judge gameplay on is quick low-quality vids and 2K says not to judge off that...they should show us an uncut quarter of gameplay in HD.

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-14-2014, 10:28 PM   #154
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
So WORRIED about arguing just to ARGUE...that you CANT see that SOMEONE who has actually WORKED with the GAME is trying to give PERSPECTIVE.
Nobody is arguing. Some of us just have a high standard for the AI. Especially now.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:30 PM   #155
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I have figured this game out for years, so I have a LITTLE insight, as have 2 OTHER LEGIT Roster makers, we KNOW when something is OFF. BEDs posted because he DIDNT like the feedback.

Why is it considering ARGUING IF you dont agree and say BEST VIDEO ever. They want feedback i gave it. You dont like it, dont read it. That simple.

Gotcha man...what do the devs know?

We should've been getting the insights from you guys...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 10:32 PM   #156
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
SINCE you want to BOLD. Let me GUESS NO ROSTERs, PLAYBOOKS, Coaching Profiles or ANYTHING were used in that 3 minutes of Footage? That video was of 2k15 right? So it USED everything i listed above.

Not sure why you keep saying GRAINY footage like it is a 1960s NBA Film. IF you dont want to get VALID feedback from one of Your YOUTUBE Guy's videos, then DONT POST THEM. You obviously ONLY want, ""Oh this is AWESOME" comments. Which that video DIDNT warrant. POST videos from CURRENT Stuff and you will get FEEDBACK on that.

Sorry BEDs, i know you have to take company line as far as this goes, but LAST YEAR you would have had SAME thing I am saying.
Lol the capitalization of random words already made it hard enough to read then you hit me with the bold font cheese!

I have said in three consecutive posts that I would love constructive feedback, but what you have offered so far isnt constructive feedback. It is an observation off of an extremely limited amount of footage. Constructive feedback would explain what you think needs changing, not just saying "the roster is flawed" because the offensive AI is evaluating their options in a set.

My only point is that it currently isnt possible to offer constructive feedback until you really get a chance to dive into the roster, all aspects of it.

Everything is all good! I don't take anything personal. I like reading posts that will help me make the roster as great as possible. I'm just not sure that any post thus far has any merit until you get some more time to analyze.

Last edited by bedwardsroy19; 09-14-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:34 PM   #157
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

Gotcha man...what do the devs know?

We should've been getting the insights from you guys...
You are right. NOTHING is ever learned from Constructive Criticism. Lets just sit back and do nothing to games.

Why dont you let the guys who ACTUALLY WORK On IMPROVING GAMEPLAY, keep discussing in this thread.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-14-2014, 10:35 PM   #158
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

so.. i want to give feedback off what ive seen.

explain to me and all of us what "moving shot" and "con" ratings are... :P
Old 09-14-2014, 10:38 PM   #159
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
You are right. NOTHING is ever learned from Constructive Criticism. Lets just sit back and do nothing to games.

Why dont you let the guys who ACTUALLY WORK On IMPROVING GAMEPLAY, keep discussing in this thread.

Yeah, telling someone involved on the development team he has a bias...because you feel some sense of entitlement from editing rosters is definitely constructive...

Yeah, keep doing that...
Old 09-14-2014, 10:40 PM   #160
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Lol the capitalization of random words already made it hard enough to read then you hit me with the bold font cheese!

I have said in three consecutive posts that I would love constructive feedback, but what you have offered so far isnt constructive feedback. It is an observation off of an extremely limited amount of footage. Constructive feedback would explain what you think needs changing, not just saying "the roster is flawed" because the offensive AI is evaluating their options in a set.

My only point is that it currently isnt possible to offer constructive feedback until you really get a chance to dive into the roster, all aspects of it.

Everything is all good! I don't take anything personal. I like reading posts that will help me make the roster as great as possible. I'm just not sure that any post thus far has any merit until you get some more time to analyze.

I understand that completely, my feedback was on the Video shown, and as i said in early post you guys had time to improve and I Expect that to happen. Now the thread may have escalated(both of us), but the main point is until we get more Updated videos, we can only respond to what we see. We both seem to be on the same page, just had different ways of getting to it. LOL

You know me, i am very anal about how the game plays, and if i see something off i will let you guys know. Nothing personal, just trying to help improve things.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »