Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #145
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

but we did see it.. throw to amare watch him stand there then take a contested shot, d-wade play and1 with himself, so on...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #146
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
You haven't seen any of what has been bolded, none of that was shown in the video. You have seen a grainy 3 minute video of gameplay and made assumptions about the bolded based on that. I would love honest feedback but you can't give honest feedback on what you haven't seen. I was trying to offer perspective but there is no point of feeding this convo anymore because you clearly feel that you have enough info to form an opinion about the roster.
What is seen IMPLIES what hasn't been done with the bolded above. All we can go on is what we see….and if we see a lot of standing around what else are we supposed to question but the tendencies? CPU vs CPU gameplay is the best way to evaluate the AI. If I downloaded a roster and saw a lot of standing around…i would edit tendencies and play books...
Old 09-14-2014, 10:14 PM   #147
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
You haven't seen any of what has been bolded, none of that was shown in the video. You have seen a grainy 3 minute video of gameplay and made assumptions about the bolded based on that. I would love honest feedback but you can't give honest feedback on what you haven't seen. I was trying to offer perspective but there is no point of feeding this convo anymore because you clearly feel that you have enough info to form an opinion about the roster.

SINCE you want to BOLD. Let me GUESS NO ROSTERs, PLAYBOOKS, Coaching Profiles or ANYTHING were used in that 3 minutes of Footage? That video was of 2k15 right? So it USED everything i listed above.

Not sure why you keep saying GRAINY footage like it is a 1960s NBA Film. IF you dont want to get VALID feedback from one of Your YOUTUBE Guy's videos, then DONT POST THEM. You obviously ONLY want, ""Oh this is AWESOME" comments. Which that video DIDNT warrant. POST videos from CURRENT Stuff and you will get FEEDBACK on that.

Sorry BEDs, i know you have to take company line as far as this goes, but LAST YEAR you would have had SAME thing I am saying.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 09-14-2014, 10:15 PM   #148
MVP

HowDareI's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I think he's trying to say all of them things are factoring into the gameplay shown, not that he's actually seen them.

Are you saying that none of them bolded things have any factor on the gameplay in this build?

-Allen Iverson
Old 09-14-2014, 10:18 PM   #149
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

if you dont want us judging roster related stuff off "3 min grainy? video" then 2k needs to give us an actual gameplay video.. say 1 5min quarter..

otherwise, you WILL ALL be judged off of these videos, like it or not

it looked horrible.. bottom line
Old 09-14-2014, 10:20 PM   #150
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

So WORRIED about arguing just to ARGUE...that you CANT see that SOMEONE who has actually WORKED with the GAME is trying to give PERSPECTIVE.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #151
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

I don't see anyone arguing just to argue 24th. Whether it seems like tensions are running high are not, he seems to just be posting his concerns. He even said that he wasnt trying to take shots at anybody.

BUT that is just MY opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #152
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So WORRIED about arguing just to ARGUE...that you CANT see that SOMEONE who has actually WORKED with the GAME is trying to give PERSPECTIVE.
I have figured this game out for years, so I have a LITTLE insight, as have 2 OTHER LEGIT Roster makers, we KNOW when something is OFF. BEDs posted because he DIDNT like the feedback.

Why is it considering ARGUING IF you dont agree and say BEST VIDEO ever. They want feedback i gave it. You dont like it, dont read it. That simple.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »