Home

Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-12-2014, 04:24 PM   #57
Rookie

JasonZimmerman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15: Is The Game Smarter?

Also, why is it in Broadcast view the user controlled player runs backwards sometimes? Meaning Ill try to rush the line or return a kick and push left, the player turns around and runs the other way! I don't happen on offense, just defense, punt return, and kick return!
Old 09-13-2014, 05:43 AM   #58
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Kind of a generalized article. Would have been nice to have specific examples of the supposed smarter AI. Is the defense covering lanes properly? What about user blocking when running? Are lead blockers turning around to block a guy behind you leaving you to be leveled by a blocker in front? How is the line play on runs and such? Are gaps opening up properly or are they still doing simple man on man blocking? List could go on, but you see my point. Like the gist of the article, but real data and examples would be far more edifying.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:21 PM   #59
Rookie

The defense is just bad as the last few years. im so tired of seeing my defense just stand around and do nothing in man coverage and especially zone
SMH
Old 09-14-2014, 01:32 PM   #60
Rookie

The defense is just bad as the last few years. im so tired of seeing my defense just stand around and do nothing in man coverage and especially zone
SMH
Old 09-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #61
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonZimmerman
I play with the Bears, I was playing GB. I understand it's Rogers, but he went 27 for 29 and no matter what I tried to do I couldnt make him throw incomplete! Of his 2 incompletions, both shouldve been sacks fumbles, which BTW they still havent fixed that issue either.
I agree with you, but being a GB fan, this made me SMILE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 12:12 AM   #62
Just started!

I can tell it is better overall. Perfect, no...but better.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #63
Rookie

This game is as broken as any Madden prior. I've tried, and tweaked with numerous slider sets posted here, and haven't noticed any difference. CPU QB just does dink, and dunk passes, barely throwing longer than 15 yards. The Defense, doesn't play defense unless you're on offense. Then you have LB's acting like Neo from the Matrix picking off perfectly placed passes. I was suckered into buying the Xbox 1/Madden bundle, but this will be my last Madden ever.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:07 AM   #64
Just started!

I had a play where in the middle of the play the LT and the RE switched roles. The RE started blocking and the LT starting going after the QB. It was the craziest thing I ever saw on madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »