Home

NBA 2K15 Trailer - "What If"

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Trailer - "What If" within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #97
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Trailer - "What If"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
2k's art team lol. I'm not shocked by anything they do(or don't do most of the time lol). I think we should all know by now when it comes to details(accessories/uniforms/shoes/players), once it's done it's done. Almost seems like a "it's good enough" or "it's close enough to me" approach."(though I hate to say that)
YES!. Please 2k's art team take notice of our feedbacks. Not only are those that you alluded to are messed up, but so are classic arenas. I just want the Chicago Stadium and other classic arenas to look authentic and accurate. Its hard to run with the Bulls while looking at that court like that.

Last edited by midwestking100; 09-14-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 2

They forgot "What if the Memphis Grizzlies had drafted Steph Curry or James Harden with the #2 pick in the 2009 draft...instead of HASHEEM THABEET!!" Sorry, as a Memphian, that one still stings
Old 09-14-2014, 12:41 AM   #99
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

I think everyone needs to chill with the "Jordan is WAY too skinny", "Jordan was so much bigger", etc etc.. Jordan was skinny his entire career up until he left for baseball, and then upon his return for the 2nd three peat he was still by no means a big muscled up guy...

Sure he was cut, most NBA players are, but some of y'all are making it out like he should be built like Dwight or something.

Only marginally bigger than Reggie, who's one of the skinniest guys I've ever watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2014, 12:41 AM   #100
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

An example of the PC mod's art work from NLSC:

I would love to see 2k hire these guys to do their art work as soon as possible.

Last edited by midwestking100; 09-14-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:43 AM   #101
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

That's why I need a PC lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #102
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I think everyone needs to chill with the "Jordan is WAY too skinny", "Jordan was so much bigger", etc etc.. Jordan was skinny his entire career up until he left for baseball, and then upon his return for the 2nd three peat he was still by no means a big muscled up guy...

Sure he was cut, most NBA players are, but some of y'all are making it out like he should be built like Dwight or something.

Only marginally bigger than Reggie, who's one of the skinniest guys I've ever watched.

Sorry, bro, MJ was noticeably bigger than Reggie.

No, he wasn't Karl Malone-sized, but his latter years with the Bulls, he was bulkier than he was in the early 90s, and definitely bigger than he was in the 80s. 2K14 current gen (and now it seems 2K15) has him too skinny on the 96 and 98 Bulls teams.

- Michael Jordan
Old 09-14-2014, 01:09 AM   #103
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
An example of the PC mod's art work from NLSC:

I would love to see 2k hire these guys to do their art work as soon as possible.
How a major videogame company doesn't have a top notch art team is beyond me. Average Joe can Google any player, uniform, arena and see exactly how it looks.

Players bodies should look like that player's body. Uniforms should look just like the real life unis. Arenas should look like the real life arenas.

It really shouldn't be that hard.
Old 09-14-2014, 01:26 AM   #104
Hall Of Fame

ojandpizza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
Sorry, bro, MJ was noticeably bigger than Reggie.

No, he wasn't Karl Malone-sized, but his latter years with the Bulls, he was bulkier than he was in the early 90s, and definitely bigger than he was in the 80s. 2K14 current gen (and now it seems 2K15) has him too skinny on the 96 and 98 Bulls teams.

I'm well aware he's too skinny in 2k, I'm just saying it's not anywhere near as bad as people are making it out to be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »