Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks (IpodKingCarter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Were still working on that ffaacc03 it's not consistent enough right now. Sometimes it plays and sometimes it doesn't You will be able to see shortly where I spent most of my time this year but stuff like this is on the list.

Much to my disdain I discovered that even with 80 hour weeks it is impossible to get to everything and do it well. I was shocked how much work it takes sometimes to accomplish such small things.

So we are aware and will get it squared at some point. The current solution is just not dependable enough as you can see. Then sometimes they come a running LOL!
Just to read you have/are/will work on this is enough, even if currently it only shows from time to time, hopefully tho, once fully implemented, we can have a say on a per team basis (hehehe).

All well Mr. President, cant wait to see what you have bellow the sleeve ... btw, can we have a selfie
Spoiler
?
Old 09-13-2014, 11:42 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 1

That was CPU vs CPU? Haha. I actually thought it was two newbs trying out jab steps and an exhibition in bad shot taking. I was like, watch, he's going to take a bad shot. Watch, it's going to go in again. Lol.
Old 09-14-2014, 12:00 AM   #59
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I think some of y'all look forward to not liking what you see
No it's the truth. You and rest of these guys need to stop thinking 2k is perfect. IT HAS FLAWS! 2K14 on NG had a lot of flaws.
Old 09-14-2014, 02:46 AM   #60
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

It just feels like 2K is still too overpowered by animations. That gives off that "force field" feel to the game. There's a sequence between Wade and Smith where Wade is seemingly body up by Smith's aura. Then there's the sequence when Chalmers is force into the "pick up his dribble" animation. The court just looks far too cramed. The passes don't seem appropiate for the situations and lack that much needed crispness. This isn't even getting to the AI which may just be the level the game is being played on.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 09-14-2014 at 11:22 AM.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:34 AM   #61
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Loved the jab step by wade at 0:40 mark did not like the pass at 1:00 mark he did the wrong pass led to a tip pass.
yeah, but I HATED the pass at 0:38. That belongs on the street courts/Park. Not the NBA game. But maybe I'm just a crusty, old curmudgeon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 03:37 AM   #62
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
Were still working on that ffaacc03 it's not consistent enough right now. Sometimes it plays and sometimes it doesn't You will be able to see shortly where I spent most of my time this year but stuff like this is on the list.

Much to my disdain I discovered that even with 80 hour weeks it is impossible to get to everything and do it well. I was shocked how much work it takes sometimes to accomplish such small things.

So we are aware and will get it squared at some point. The current solution is just not dependable enough as you can see. Then sometimes they come a running LOL!

All I got from this post is that you're human! 80 hour weeks!? You're slouchin'!! Hahaha.....JK

All I am thinkin is what you did manage to achieve during these insane hours..... I'm sure you've prioritized some great additions into NBA 2K15....
Old 09-14-2014, 03:44 AM   #63
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
No it's the truth. You and rest of these guys need to stop thinking 2k is perfect. IT HAS FLAWS! 2K14 on NG had a lot of flaws.
First: NO ONE on this site that's older than 12 thinks this game is perfect. If they are older than 18, they know that NO game is perfect.

Second: Why should you care enough to prove to them that it's not? What do you get out of it?
Old 09-14-2014, 03:49 AM   #64
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

It just hit me that this was an AI v AI game. No wonder I hated it. Sometimes, I wish 2K was like in EA and just get the suits out and pull some of these videos. At least the ones with AI v AI play in them. Ick!

And did Czar say he put in 80 hour weeks? Good lord man! That's a hell of a schedule considering everything else on your plate dude. Much props!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »